WR snaps: Mims > E. Moore

Bronx

3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Moore is just learning the lesson of playing on Robert Saleh’s team. Put your head down, work hard, do your job, don’t bellyache and you’ll get your opportunities on the field. When those opportunities come, make the most of them and more will come. If you don’t make the most of your opportunities, it’s next man up.

I’m confident moore will rediscover his mojo and role. I’m not sure if he had any post game comments, but he seemed to be celebrating with his teammates after the second half TD, which was a good sign.

Moore is vastly overrated. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

33 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

The way the team is playing and with the young WRs all getting valuable reps it’s difficult to believe Corey Davis is on the roster next year.  The Elijah Moore situation is fascinating and I wonder what it will take for him to get back in the coaching staff’s good graces

Maybe Elijah can ask that question of Mims?

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

In he long run Moore is going to be a much better player than Mimsy.  I wont back off this thought.

Who do you see being inactive vs Pats.  Davis, Wilson, Berrios and Smith are locks.  So its ether carry 6 or inactivate moore or mims.

I dont see Moore being active moving forward unless someone gets hurt.  What do you think?

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Moore is just learning the lesson of playing on Robert Saleh’s team. Put your head down, work hard, do your job, don’t bellyache and you’ll get your opportunities on the field. When those opportunities come, make the most of them and more will come. If you don’t make the most of your opportunities, it’s next man up.

I’m confident moore will rediscover his mojo and role. I’m not sure if he had any post game comments, but he seemed to be celebrating with his teammates after the second half TD, which was a good sign.

Unless your name is Zach Wilson. 

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

In he long run Moore is going to be a much better player than Mimsy.  I wont back off this thought.

I like Mims more than you do, but Moore is still a very talented player who we will need at some point. We are deep at WR so we can afford for other guys to shine, but an injury or two can change everything 

• Upvote 2

Moore can play.  Right now Zach is trying to build chemistry with his receivers after missing so much time and not really throwing the ball a lot.  It has been challenging expecially when we consider the OL play earlier in the season when Zach was consistently running for his life.   He just needs a good 7-8 game stretch with these guys (Remember Moore was hurt last year when Zach came back).   If the OL can play at least adequate pass protection like it did today. I think Zach will figure out how to use all his weapons better and not rely so much on one receiver (Garrett Wilson).   That third down catch by Mims was huge for several reasons.  Not the least is now Zach can have confidence that he can go to Mims in a big spot and he will deliver.   

I can only hope that Zach, Moore, Wilson, Berrios and Mims can get 50-60 snaps together for the remainder of the season.  We do have talent at receiver, it is just a matter of time before Zach develops the necessary chemistry with all of them.