Connor Hughes: "The Jets have The Best Defense in the NFL"

jetsons

9 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Are you satisfied with anything Dude? Geez.  Zach and the O sucks, now the D?  Why are you a fan?

Reading comprehension, I only said Zach sucks, we have a team that is very good despite of him.  D is good, O-line some how came together and we have play makers, if only the QB could look off his first read without throwing a INT (yes today if first read wasn’t open it was throw it away it’s like he got the red yellow green light Sanchez treatment) before today. 

And I’ll say it again imagine this team with Justin Fields.  52 good players 1 bad one.

• Thumb Down 8
  • WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

32 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

It’s true.  

1) They can rush the passer without blitzing.  

2) The LBers tackle ferociously.

3) The corners are smothering.

4) The safeties are ballhawks.

It’s true…

Plus they have depth at every defensive position with the possible exception LB but they are now working in Sherwood and Nisruldeen  at LB who are coming along. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

It’s true.  

1) They can rush the passer without blitzing.  

2) The LBers tackle ferociously.

3) The corners are smothering.

4) The safeties are ballhawks.

It’s true…

Top 5 with NE, Buffalo, Denver, Dallas? 

Everyone said this was an offensive league going forward but suddenly there are some really good defenses in the league 

we are one of them 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

The defensive line is the best I’ve ever seen from a Jets team (was too young for sack exchange era)

the corners are all 3 best their position: MCII, Reed and Sauce 

the LBs corps hit hard! Quincy, Kwon, CJ, all fly around the field. 

Connor isn’t wrong, this defense is top overall right now 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Reading comprehension, I only said Zach sucks, we have a team that is very good despite of him.  D is good, O-line some how came together and we have play makers, if only the QB could look off his first read without throwing a INT (yes today if first read wasn’t open it was throw it away it’s like he got the red yellow green light Sanchez treatment) before today. 

And I’ll say it again imagine this team with Justin Fields.  52 good players 1 bad one.

Fields stats suck too….you do you and  ballwash away!

Semper Fi 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

We heard you about Fields...give it a freaking rest.  He ain't here. You only included that in like 59 threads.  This thread is not about the O, Zach or Fields.
You said in another thread that Ulbrich sucks and hoped he was 'gone'.  The Jets had a top 10 D going into todays game and shut the Bills down.  Connor Hughes take is not THAT far off base or improbable...yet you get a dig in.
Whatever.
Fields is trash ... He is a poor man's Lamar ..

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think they're better than Rex's defenses simply because they get sacks, turnovers, and most importantly, are clutch. 

We blitz the least in the NFL and get pressure still. I give Rex credit for having to scheme pressure because we didn’t have true pass rushers though but this defense is better 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

40 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Give it a rest... Zach drove the team down multiple times against the best defense in the league... 

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think they're better than Rex's defenses simply because they get sacks, turnovers, and most importantly, are clutch. 

I have never seen a Jets team get so much pressure without blitzing. Saleh and his guys have done an amazing job with this 4-man front rotation.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Fields is trash ... He is a poor man's Lamar ..

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just get's tiring.

If he  wants to make a thread that the Jets should have drafted Fields, which I can ignore,   have at it.  

I imagine a lot of things....Fields being our QB is not one of them.  Hell....we coulda drafted Mahomes lol.

• Sympathy 1

51 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Justin Fields isn’t better than Wilson.  Get over it

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1