The Jets are GOOD, and Zach Wilson sucks.

Lupz27

12 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Zack is 5-1 and every once in a while he looks terrible and every once in a while he looks ok.  Sanchez didn't suck.  He just was not the guy.  Zack may not be the guy, time will tell, but IMHO there is a 40% chance he might be.   

Contribution on the team success in order:

1. Defense

2. B. Hall/rumning game

3. Special teams 

4. Zach Wilson

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Biggest Jets win in three years today and this is the thread you start? lol

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

OMG the dead horse called he said I surrender.

The team is 5 and 1 since Zach returned. They have a bye and then they will beat the Patriots. Just enjoy the win, we have like 800 other Zach sucks threads.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Biggest win for this team in years, we’re 6-3 going into the bye week. 
What is the point of starting a Zach isn’t good thread tonight?

Great Minds Think Alike GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

OMG the dead horse called he said I surrender.

The team is 5 and 1 since Zach returned. They have a bye and then they will beat the Patriots. Just enjoy the win, we have like 800 other Zach sucks threads.

I’m enjoying it.  Just I realize Zach isn’t gonna get this team where we want you can wish all you want it won’t be true.  The quicker they move on the better the team is Really GOOD.

• Thumb Down 5

10 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Both can be true.

It was true with the 09/10 Jets and Sanchez.  You green googled homers will eventually see.

Only surprised you didn't include a Justin Fields 'imagine' if he was here statement.

Glad you started a new thread with the Zach sucks angle as I recommended, and not peppering every other thread with this stuff.  Not the time or place but have at it.  Next start a 'Imagine if' Fields was here thread...I'm sure it'll go over well!

Good times.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Yep it definitely sounds like you’re enjoying it.

Also I’m sure the Jets will consider moving on from Wilson over the bye week because of this thread.

It’s gonna come crashing hard with him hopefully someone is there to pick it up cause the rest of the team is good.

• Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m enjoying it.  Just I realize Zach isn’t gonna get this team where we want you can wish all you want it won’t be true.  The quicker they move on the better the team is Really GOOD.

Can’t believe we keep doing this. Ok, agree let’s trade for mahomes. Or…. exactly what are you suggesting we do?  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1