The Jets are GOOD, and Zach Wilson sucks.

Lupz27

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Only surprised you didn't include a Justin Fields 'imagine' if he was here statement.

Glad you started a new thread with the Zach sucks angle as I recommended, and not peppering every other thread with this stuff.  Not the time or place but have at it.  Next start a 'Imagine if' Fields was here thread...I'm sure it'll go over well!

Good times.

It didn’t go over well during the draft that year when I said it and it won’t be go well when Fields is killing it and we looking for the next QB.  Just what I see.  I’m a realist.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

What?  He completed 10 passes for 64 yards to WR’s not named Wilson.  That won’t play in the playoffs.

Psssst here is a secret…. we have a running game, in which we run lots and lots, when we are passing a lot that means we are behind… The more you know

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

so by your standards, he has to move away from something that’s clearly working & distribute the ball to everyone else in order for it to be called a good game? do you hear yourself right now? 

“He was awful because he hooked up with GW too much”

bro what no lol.

I remember people criticizing him for spreading the ball around and not focusing on GW when he first came back from injury. 

• Haha 1