The "Laughingstock Jets" Are A Thing Of The Past

Yesterday's win was wonderful.  But the idea that Jet fans should just sit there and be satisfied that we're not sh-tty anymore is a BUNCH OF TOTAL BS.   Chris Simms can go F himself if that's what he thinks we should do.

We sat through over a decade of embarrassing football.  I couldn't wait to leave that behind.  Now those days are finally in the past.  

Yesterday we beat a great team.

We didn't just talk about beating a great team (with the infamous Jets empty promises bluster). 

We didn't lose 17-16 and have SAR I tell us "we beat the Bills".

We actually won a statement game.

Now the focus is on contending for a SB.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Yesterday's win was wonderful.  But the idea that Jet fans should just sit there and be satisfied that we're not sh-tty anymore is a BUNCH OF TOTAL BS.   Chris Simms can go F himself if that's what he thinks we should do.

We sat through over a decade of embarrassing football.  I couldn't wait to leave that behind.  Now those days are finally in the past.  

Yesterday we beat a great team.

We didn't just talk about beating a great team (with the infamous Jets empty promises bluster). 

We didn't lose 17-16 and have SAR I tell us "we beat the Bills".

We actually won a statement game.

Now the focus is on contending for a SB.  

so far so good.  the game was possibly the best of the their season.  they had the lead, lost the lead, retook the lead and then protected it.  and buffalo is no slouch when it comes to last minute drives.  now let's see them put some serious wood to the patsies in two weeks.