Michael Clemons (pray for our opponents)

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

For a scary ass dude, he really is a great teammate. 

Precisely.

He epitomizes the idea of LOVING a guy when he's on your team and despising him when he's an opponent.

So glad we got him.

What the Jets have going on the Defensive Line right now is nothing short of beautiful.   A mix of veterans like Rankins and Lawson anchored by young guys hitting their primes like Quinnen Williams, surrounded by up-and-comers like Huff, JJ and Michael Clemons.  This group could be good for a while.  There's a pipeline and Saleh's rotation system works!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

I  love the persona but as a Jet fan, I like his play even better.  He hustles and is a bear against the run.  Just wait until later in the season when everybody is beat up.  Just wait until he is making his second trip around the league.  If you watch him play, he tries to stay under control and maintain his gap integrity.  It slows his reactions and is typical of a rookie defensive end who is endlessly told he must keep runs inside and the QB in the pocket.  He has good gap integrity and is reacting faster as the game slows down.

I have noticed he is getting more snaps too.  Oh yes.  He is coming on strong..

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pray for Beerfish too.  Michael Clemons just added him to his "enemies" list.

Dude he ain't coming all the way to Western Canada to get me with so many worthy victims on these forums from NY.

Besides it is currently 9F here and snowing like heck.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

In this clip I'm expecting to hear the equipment mgr paging Clemons over a PA system to please return his shoulderpads to the locker room.

I mean, Lol look at him next to Sauce.

image.png

He looks like Sauce's bodyguard...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2