Whoa. Josh Allen *potentially* out for a while with a UCL injury

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Who laughed at us when our players went down?

Everyone laughs at the jets all the time and they simply do not acknowledge injuries.

As expected all the national punits that laughed at the crappy jets care not back peddling faster than darrelle revis.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Everyone laughs at the jets all the time and they simply do not acknowledge injuries.

As expected all the national punits that laughed at the crappy jets care not back peddling faster than darrelle revis.

Hell, I laugh at us also. A lot.
It’s good medicine for the pain that comes from from losing. That might be coming to an end now.

I just don’t remember anyone laughing at our injuries though, do you?

2 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I actually have no idea who Buffalo backups are but you would think having Allen they probably didn't put too much effort or money into them.

It’s Case Keenum… obviously their super bowl dreams would be over if Allen is out for year 

23 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I know it would help the Jets but I hope he’s ok and doesn’t miss time. The NFL is better with him in it and I hate to see anyone seriously injured. 

Football was meant to be played on the ground and has never recovered since the invention of the forward pass.

Josh being out is one step closer to the revival of the Wing-T.  Reject modernity, embrace tradition.  

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 3