Eagles Re-sign Jon Runyan

Eagles | Runyan reaches multi-year deal to return

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:56:40 -0800

Adam Caplan, of Pro Football News and Injury Report, reports the Philadelphia Eagles have reached a multi-year deal to retain OT Jon Runyan. Terms of the deal are not currently available.

Eagles | Runyan reaches multi-year deal to return

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:56:40 -0800

Adam Caplan, of Pro Football News and Injury Report, reports the Philadelphia Eagles have reached a multi-year deal to retain OT Jon Runyan. Terms of the deal are not currently available.

I can honestly say I saw this coming...I'm sure I wasn't the only one who suspected he was using us to get a better deal from the Eagles.

I can honestly say I saw this coming...I'm sure I wasn't the only one who suspected he was using us to get a better deal from the Eagles.

Well, there goes our annual - USE THE JETS TO GET THE BETTER DEAL - free agent.

Lets hope this doesn't continue!

Smizzy, I appologize!

Aw, crap it happens.... once he made a big deal out of wanting to stay in south Jersey, I knew we were shot....

He asked for the same deal as Bradway had, but was told that he'd have to show up at Hofstra more than 2 days a week.

Eagles | Runyan re-signed

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:12:27 -0800

The Philadelphia Eagles have announced the team has agreed to terms with free agent ORT Jon Runyan (Eagles) on a three-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

this is from KFFL.com, a trusted Jet Nation site