Magic numbers and the division race.

Now, some people might say these threads have been started since the off-season as a passive aggressive retaliation for reasonable doubts expressed about sweet sweet Zachary.  

Those people would say these posts are cruel attempts to dangle something Jets fans are terrified to hope for but want so so bad.

Who knows?

But anyway, the Jets look undeniably good.  Enjoy the hope boys!! 

@The Crusher @Jetsfan80 @Joe W. Namath @Spoot-Face @Warfish @jgb @DarnoldSchwarzenegger @New York Mick @Paradis @T0mShane@JiFapono
@neckdemon @Darnold's Forehead @doitny

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

I am happy to, and do, hope for a playoff appearance this year.  

I've seen miracle runs.  My own beloved Nats made one not long ago, all the way to a World Series Title.

Why not the Jets?

But I believe in what Davey Martinez always said (paraphrasing):  Just Win today.

Next up is New England.  Let's beat New England.    

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hal I honestly have no idea what any of this means but I appreciate you and the effort you put forth during this brave new chapter  in a being a Jet fan. 

I too, have no idea what's going on here but I'm just glad I'm here, with you, I dont mind if Hal watches. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I’m tantalized by the notion of a post season appearance. Seems very doable at this point…

team is playing well enough that the answer to “Is Zach the guy” doesn’t have to be found right away. He just has to play his best football - and we’ll see how far we can take this thing. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

*= Jets control destiny vs opponent. 
Jets 6-3

Jets win or opponents loss shrinks the number:

* Bills - 10 (6-2)

* Phins - 9 (6-3)

* Pats - 8 (5-4) 

the jets will do themselves a huge favor by beating the patsies next week and then the doltfins.  that would give them 4-2 in the division and possibly the best record.  of course if they beat buffalo again then the division is nearly a lock.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Warfish said:

I am happy to, and do, hope for a playoff appearance this year.  

I've seen miracle runs.  My own beloved Nats made one not long ago, all the way to a World Series Title.

Why not the Jets?

But I believe in what Davey Martinez always said (paraphrasing):  Just Win today.

Next up is New England.  Let's beat New England.    

I want that game more than anything. That game needs to be a MEAN game. They have to go in there and say we F'd up by allowing you to take that game from us. You are not as good as we are. PERIOD

Zach needs to have the game of his young career up there, end of story. 

• Upvote 2