Absolutely pathetic, noob question for someone who's posted here for 17+ years

32 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

How do I change my profile photo?  Not seeing an option / button for it.

VIP Members only. Drop off $40 to me in cash at the next tailgate and then that option will be enabled for you in 3 to 5 business days.

Mods please lock this.

:)

LOL, all you have to do is hit the drop down arrow next to your name up top. Click on profile. Then you will see a background image and a profile image. If you click on the camera icon in the profile image it will let you edit it.

Let me know if you have any problems, thanks.

image.png

• Haha 2

A few years ago I changed my profile pic for the first time. I made it a photo of Todd Gurley when he was still at Georgia. Tore his ACL and was lost for the season.  Year or two later, I changed it to Nick Chubb, he also tore up his knee and missed the season. 

I am not willing to tempt the fates any further.  Uga is the only one that has been able to handle being my profile pic.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

A few years ago I changed my profile pic for the first time. I made it a photo of Todd Gurley when he was still at Georgia. Tore his ACL and was lost for the season.  Year or two later, I changed it to Nick Chubb, he also tore up his knee and missed the season. 

I am not willing to tempt the fates any further.  Uga is the only one that has been able to handle being my profile pic.

And you never changed it to this?  What's wrong with you?!

image.png

• Haha 4

image.png.e169c409e171c887da153dba1216da01.png

I have a noob question too, despite being here for ~10 years.  What does the icon  to the left of the subject line mean?  (The star vs the circle).

I know that clicking that icon brings you to your last unread post in that thread (though I only found out fairly recently, maybe within maybe the past year)  but is there a setting I can change to make that the default behavior when clicking on the subject line?

• 1 month later...