Bills being quiet about Allen Injury

kevinc855

2 hours ago, Gangrene said:

Allen's super human velocity on the football might have come at a price. It would not surprise me to see him get Tommy John in the off season.

Like so many teams with injuries, Buffalo is quite flawed outside of  Allen's injury; it appears they may not go that far this year, with or without Josh's partial tear.

It would be very rare for an NFL QB to get TJ surgery.  Perhaps UCL repair vs TJ replacement but still.

More likely he takes an entire off-season to let it try to heal enough on his own.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:08 PM, JetPotato said:

All that indicates is that a large amount of people bet against Buffalo at -9 earlier in the week.

Why do people STILL not know how betting lines work?

Some folks have never and likely will never place a sports bet. It’s not legal in every state and many of us don’t have the time or desire to skirt that rule in order to participate in an activity some of us deem to be irresponsible for our current situation. That being said, personally I will never use Vegas as an indicator of anything because I have absolutely no idea how Vegas works. I’d be talking out of my ass otherwise.