Jet's Favorite Taylor Swift song...worth watching Micheal Clemons' reaction

Jetstream

2 hours ago, PavlovsDogs said:

First off, Clemons is FIRE for interviews ?.  I love everything about this kid.  

Secondly,  believe it or not, the Ryan Adam’s cover album of TS 1989 is ridiculously good.  Haunting country alt versions that make you realize TS is an excellent songwriter.  I know I know…. But it’s true ?

Hey I have John Denver, Neil Diamond, Lady GaGa, Wagner, simply red, BeeGees and Abba on my phone. Music snobs suck. If I like it I play it and I don’t care what anyone thinks. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 2

31 minutes ago, lauderdale jet said:

theres nothing wrong with any of those music geniuses - not a Denver fan, but hes a legend

but taylor swift ?

I have nickelback songs and Quiet Riot, Ratt, Whitesnake, Duran Duran 

One of the best parts of getting older, I just don’t care what anyone thinks about me anymore lol

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

I have nickelback songs and Quiet Riot, Ratt, Whitesnake, Duran Duran 

One of the best parts of getting older, I just don’t care what anyone thinks about me anymore lol

great bands - but to me swift seems a bit girly teeny bopperish for a grown men who play pro footy. but i have to remember they dont make music like they used to

• Upvote 1

Uh oh. I have The The, Southern Culture on the Skids, Lester Young, SRVaughn, Morphine, The Grateful Dead, Ani DiFranco, Chopin, Joni Mitchell on my portable - as in, nothing from this century. Looks like you have to be retired or dead to make my playlist.

I am an old fart. I am not sure what to emphasize more - the "old" or the "fart" part ... I could not name a Taylor Swift, Beyonce, or current rapper tune if my life depended on it. So far, it hasn't come to that.