Redrafting the 2022 NFL Draft: Sauce Gardner, Ikem Ekwonu find new homes in the top three

19 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

How’s Walker doing in Jax? Haven’t heard anything about him. Was surprised when he went 1st 

Strikes me as the sort of guy who you would expect to hear about in Year 3 more than Year 1 ... was described as having a lot of upside but not a lot of production, plus they moved him to a different position.

Maybe a similar playing arc to Q ... won't get all that much notice early (and have people questioning the pick) on but will blow up some day.

You have to think though - if Jax knew then what they know now, would they still take him over someone like Sauce?

44 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I know draft articles are silly but at least our top 2 picks are being praised, which is a pretty rare thing for this franchise.

Also, it's the bye week so we need some filler. 

We've had enough PFF filler. look for something else other than PFF. It does feel nice to have them redrafting those two higher though. I just don't think PFF should be used as a reputable source for anything evaluational.

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

We've had enough PFF filler. look for something else other than PFF. It does feel nice to have them redrafting those two higher though. I just don't think PFF should be used as a reputable source for anything evaluational.

Now that you've given me my instructions, I can more easily search out articles that will be to your liking.  

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's the bye week so not a bad time for stuff like this.  

This article has Sauce at #1 OA.  And GW at #7 (and the 1st WR off the board).  

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-redrafting-2022-nfl-draft-sauce-gardner-ikem-ekwonu

Reading this, Seattle did very well with their 3rd and 5th round selections, getting a starting corner and O Tackle