Which QB would you want to have for the next 10 years

Mario

Which QB would you want for the next 10 years?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would you want for the next 10 years?

• Jalen Hurts
    • Tua
    • Pat Mahomes
    • Josh Allen
    • Justin Fields
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Justin Herbert
    • Joe Burrow
    • DeShaun Watson
    • Other-specify

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Pot stirring trolling.   But the AntiZaxers will still leave some nice receipts, so I support the thread. 

It’s not trolling. like Zach and was one of the only ones defending him a week ago. I just think Fields is going to be a QB god. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Whoever votes for Fields in that group is out of their cotton picking minds.  As in pure loony bin.

Fields is the most talented QB ever to play the game. Mike Greenberg agrees with me. 

When it’s all said and done I think Justin will be the GOAT. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I picked Allen.  Was leaning Mahomes, but then I realized that in this hypothetical, if we have Allen, Buffalo would not.

Otoh, how much fun would Mahomes vs Allen 2x a year be? (and maybe 3x).

The AFC East has had the GOAT QB for ~20 years and now it has Josh Allen, who might be #2 (certainly top 5).  Talk about a brutal mountain to climb.

2 hours ago, Mario said:

Fields is the most talented QB ever to play the game. Mike Greenberg agrees with me. 

When it’s all said and done I think Justin will be the GOAT. 

He has had ONE, one! really good game in his career in which he ran for a ton of yards.  He sucks more than he is great and as soon as teams adjust to his new found running he will get plastered.  He is not on the same level as lamar or allen running.  He is not hufe like Alen and not as eleusive as lamar, if he keeps up what he did last week he wont last.

I'm a huge Allen fan and even I can say Mahomes is still ahead of him. He's just more consistent. I wouldn't swap Allen for anyone because I love watching him play but if you asked every GM in the league if they could choose any QB I think the vast majority would choose Mahomes. I will be interested to see how good Kermit is when Reid retires but it wouldn't surprise me to see him carry on the way he's always been.

Clearly between Allen & Mahommes but I would go with Allen.

Strictly speculation here. I am a believer in Mahommes but with Andy Reid, one of the best offensive minded HC's ever teaching Mahommes he may not be quite the same player without Andy Reid. Look what Reid did with Alex Smith when he  coached him. He was elite.

Allen is a freak. I cant remember anyone quite like him before.