**Week 10 NFL games**

Dcat

7 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

If the Jets want to win the AFC East they’re going to have to take it straight up, this is the best division In football.  Outside help seems to be non existent 

Crazy to think that it's not out of the realm of possibilities for the Jets to sweep the AFCE on the backhalf of this schedule to finish 5-1. I'd be more than happy with a playoff spot. My predicition is if they win their next two games the playoffs are all but guaranteed in my eyes. I think 10-7 will be enough to get in.

3 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

What is it about Tua...is he really elite? Is it just a matter of getting the ball out of his hands quick and making good decisions?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

He has the it factor and ice in his veins...His only problem will be staying healthy. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Tua is an MVP candidate after all the experts were telling us he’s trash the whole off-season 

People hate on Tua because he has mediocre physical traits, but he gets the ball out on time, has good ball placement and doesn't panic under pressure. Those are the traits you need for success in the NFL. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, maury77 said:

People hate on Tua because he has mediocre physical traits, but he gets the ball out on time, has good ball placement and doesn't panic under pressure. Those are the traits you need for success in the NFL. 

Tua and Hurts basically the same player

• Upvote 1