This weeks AFCE standings and magic numbers…

54 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Really good division.  All three wild card teams might come from the east

Doubtful. The AFCE teams will beat each other up and the Bengals will stay hot IMO. The Chargers are also in contention but their defense is atrocious, their coaching is poor on both sides, and they’re very injured. For the WC spots I’d say two AFCE teams and the Bengals make it. 

30 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Doubtful. The AFCE teams will beat each other up and the Bengals will stay hot IMO. The Chargers are also in contention but their defense is atrocious, their coaching is poor on both sides, and they’re very injured. For the WC spots I’d say two AFCE teams and the Bengals make it. 

Don't write BAL in as winning that division.  The wild cards look like they will come from the four AFCE teams, and CIN or BAL.  So 4 teams for 3 spots.  Nobody else looks like they have the horses.  

• Upvote 1

This is gunna be tough. Naturally as soon we are any good of course the whole damn division is doing amazing. 

dolphins offense is so tough to defend and The bills are the same with Allen at his best. Even the pats, while they don’t seem like they’ll make a big run they are definitely annoying as sh*t - we have to take advantage of every chance to get ahead of other AFC teams. 

going to come down to the wire 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Larz said:

Just beat the cheaters 

I think our odds of making the playoffs swing by a huge margin on this next game.  We could either be 1st or 4th in the AFCE.  I'd guess the loser next week will likely be scrapping with CIN and BAL for the last wild card game.

17 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I think our odds of making the playoffs swing by a huge margin on this next game.  We could either be 1st or 4th in the AFCE.  I'd guess the loser next week will likely be scrapping with CIN and BAL for the last wild card game.

No doubt the tie breaker is yuge. Having 1 win on all 3 division opponents moves the tie breaker to conference record I believe.