Minor Roster Moves Around The NFL Today

jetsrule128

16 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

5 fumbles in half a season, from a guy who was almost exclusively doing punt returns, is ****ing crazy.

Looking it up now, if I have this right it was 1 fumble for every 9 touches on the season. 

I counted 20 Punt returns, 6 Kick Returns, 4 Receptions, 1 rush this season. That's 31 touches. If he has 5 fumbles, that's one per every 6 about.

Is this right?

I sourced with pro-football-reference

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

I counted 20 Punt returns, 6 Kick Returns, 4 Receptions, 1 rush this season. That's 31 touches. If he has 5 fumbles, that's one per every 6 about.

Is this right?

I sourced with pro-football-reference

He didn’t return them all. There were fair catches I’m sure. Had to be 10-20. Anyway it couldn’t be zero. Midpoint of that would put it at ~1 in 9 touches, give or take. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Copernicus said:

At one point of his college career, LB Hamilcar Rashed was considered a first round pick. Very excited when we signed him. Crazy how these things go some times

wasn't he a safety that we tried to convert to LB? maybe he should go back to Safety.

5 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Thout he was a DE at Oregon St? As a junior in 2019, he started 11 of 12 games, finishing with 62 tackles and school records 14 sacks and 22.5 tackles for loss

Just looking at his ras score, he was poor in height and weight, his straight line speed was good and explosiveness was good but change of direction drills was not good.  I think just one of these guys that is a tweener position wise.

• Upvote 1