NY Jets fans burn a Macc Jones jersey at MetLife Stadium.

Maxman

6 minutes ago, freestater said:

A little too Fahrenheit 451 for me

Sports are supposed to be fun.  A diversion from the poop the real world so often is.

When you raise a fun, friendly diversion to the level of "burning them in effigy", IMO, you've taken it a bit too far.

I'll be honest, I was nice to every single Buffalo Fan I encountered while I was up there.  Good natured, offered a "good luck", and some friendly ribbing.

No wonder they all looked so confused at first.....they seemed to expect a punch in the face.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'll be honest, I was nice to every single Buffalo Fan I encountered while I was up there.  Good natured, offered a "good luck", and some friendly ribbing.

No wonder they all looked so confused at first.....they seemed to expect a punch in the face

Because that's how they treat opposing fans in Buffalo 

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Sports are supposed to be fun.  A diversion from the poop the real world so often is.

When you raise a fun, friendly diversion to the level of "burning them in effigy", IMO, you've taken it a bit too far.

No wonder they all looked so confused at first.....they seemed to expect a punch in the face.

First gamers are so cute.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Anecdotal evidence, to be sure...but that's been my experience at "the Ralph" far too often

As was the case when I’ve been to Pats games in NE and games in Miami.

Opposing fans have commented whenever seated next to us in NJ that they were shocked at how nicely they were treated

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

@Maxman shall we do this for Fields jersey Bears game?

hahaha these guys burn one every week. I didn't go to that tailgate, my son knows someone over there.

I bought a new DJI Osmo camera so we are going to be taking a ton of parking lot and in stadium footage. Will try to get these guys again, I was told every week they are burning something over there.