CBS QB Rankings: Zach stinks

Bronx

17 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Eagles have the best fan base in the NFL, which is why they turned things around and are 8-0.  

And the wonderful attitude of Patriots fans is why that team has had such great success the past 2+ decades.   

And Jalen Hurts is ranked #2 on the list

And Mac Jones at 25 is far too high for his performance.

So as stated already, you're clearly missing the point.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Ah ... Jalen Hurts at 2 and Fields at 11 .. .hmmmmmmmmm ... just did some fact checking . this ranking system is based heavily on fantasy numbers .... I care more about the corn pellets in my turds than this.

cody-benjamin-700.png

Yeah you see many more fantasy rankings than eyeball rankings   

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Things like this are mostly caused by the negative attention driven off his own fan base.  In NY he gets so much exposure and the fans of his own team, inexplicably, want to see him fail.

We have a 5-1 QB, on a 6-3 team - and if you go to the team's most popular fan forum 5 of the top 10 threads on the board will be Zach Wilson sucks threads.

What are the talking heads at CBS supposed to think?

Joe "Mr Negativity" Benigno has been nothing but positive on ZW all season (he only cares about one stat: winning).  I guess the national media suddenly ignores Joe B though because Jet fan forums are overcompensating with negativity?

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

And Jalen Hurts is ranked #2 on the list

And Mac Jones at 25 is far too high for his performance.

So as stated already, you're clearly missing the point.

As of today both Mac and Jalen have shown way more than Zach Wilson.

Zach Wilson blows chucks, hopefully that changes but please stop blaming us fans for Zach Wilson sucking. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Eagles have the best fan base in the NFL, which is why they turned things around and are 8-0.  

And the wonderful attitude of Patriots fans is why that team has had such great success the past 2+ decades.   

You should have watched Monday Night Football, it was a great game!! Washington won to drop the Eagles to 8-1.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Haha, I didn't watch the game (obviously).  I had no idea the Eagles lost.  How about the WFT!

I know that if I was Ron Rivera I would be riding with Heineke and leaving Wentz on the bench. He’s not a great QB but he seems to find ways to win.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Zach Wilson's ranking, as he hasn't proven he can carry a game yet. He craps the bed whenever he has to throw more than 25 times.

As for the rest of it, it looks like a bunch of crap. Baker Mayfield shouldn't be ranked that high. He had one good game among some of the worst games of the season. 

The fact that Tua and Geno are ranked below Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow is criminal.

Justin Fields is an elite runner, and he has a lot of TD passes but I wouldn't rank him over players like Prescott or Herbert.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I agree with Zach Wilson's ranking, as he hasn't proven he can carry a game yet. He craps the bed whenever he has to throw more than 25 times.
As for the rest of it, it looks like a bunch of crap. Baker Mayfield shouldn't be ranked that high. He had one good game among some of the worst games of the season. 
The fact that Tua and Geno are ranked below Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow is criminal.
Justin Fields is an elite runner, and he has a lot of TD passes but I wouldn't rank him over players like Prescott or Herbert.
Agree with this somewhat ... Especially in the acknowledgement that Fields is a RB pretending to play QB.

And I will even go as far to say that Zach really has not put it all together quite yet.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1