CBS QB Rankings: Zach stinks

Bronx

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

There's the Pyscosis.

Now, I no you (like most others here) are incapable of seeing it (due to the Psycosis) but what is the single most important stat for QB's in the NFL? What is their actual goal?

Then ask yourself why you believe Zach has been the worst at it.  

I know the math will be tough to penetrate your blockage but I'll try and help with this on.

I know the most important stat for a team. A team, mind you, that has a very strong defense, a powerful running game, and a good special teams unit. Zach has been fine when the rest of the team can do the winning for him. So far (The Bills game is a snapshot into possible growth, but he didn't attempt many passes in that game either) Zach has sunk when he has to attempt more than 30 passes in a game. All 5 of his INTs have come in the 2 games where he threw more than 25 pass attempts. The only other game he threw for 200+ yards was the Miami game, where around a third of those yards came from an easy throw to Breece Hall who ran 95% of the way. I get that he hasn't needed to be productive because the RBs and OL have been dominant. So the only games in which Zach needed to do much was the Pittsburgh game and the New England game.

We all know how the Pitt game went. Zach looked great on that last drive. Before that? Not so great. Some of that was the playcalling but some of that was just simple mistakes. Easy to fix. I wouldn't really use this game against him.

The New England game was a disaster. He would run around like a headless chicken and his throwaways didn't go far away enough. Despite the 3 INTs he threw the defense held the Patriots to 22 points. Zach wasn't all to blame in this game (See JFM penalty and a bad ST day) but he screwed up big time when it mattered most.

Overall as a 2nd year QB he should have progressed more than this. I wouldn't say he's been the worst QB in the game but he's certainly down there. The Jets could have picked up Gardner Minshew or traded for Garoppolo if they wanted a game manager QB who handed the ball off on 3/4 plays and threw easy passes. But they drafted a QB with the 2nd overall pick who they envisioned to carry the team when needed, and so far I've seen a quarter of a game this season where he did that.

The Bills game gave me a lot of hope for his future as a Jet because I saw him play confident and avoid the bad habits he had created, but I need to see more of that before I can agree with any "But Zach has a good record" arguments.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Haha, I didn't watch the game (obviously).  I had no idea the Eagles lost.  How about the WFT!

Big NFL fan huh?  I guess you follow the Jets, but not the rest of the NFL.  How can you evaluate this list and compare Wilson to other QBs if you don't watch other teams play?  My guess is many "experts" on this forum primarily watch one or two games a week rather than watch the entire league.

12 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

There's the Pyscosis.

Now, I no you (like most others here) are incapable of seeing it (due to the Psycosis) but what is the single most important stat for QB's in the NFL? What is their actual goal?

Then ask yourself why you believe Zach has been the worst at it.  

I know the math will be tough to penetrate your blockage but I'll try and help with this on.

let me guess. wins? cause thats all you got on Zach. 

Mark Sanchez was pretty good with wins too. he actually finished his Jet career at 33-29. how did that turn out?

actually, wins is a team stat. the most important stat for a QB is completions and no Turnovers. which Zach is 33rd in completions and 28th in INT %. even Flacco is beating him in both. 31st  and 17th

reality is his stats. and there the worst right now of any 2nd year QB taken in rd 1 in the last 10 years. its probably longer but 10 years is enough . even worst than Josh Allen who everyone likes to bring up. but you want to believe that Zach will be that one guy who will beat those odds. now thats Pyscosis. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Hex said:

I know the most important stat for a team. A team, mind you, that has a very strong defense, a powerful running game, and a good special teams unit. Zach has been fine when the rest of the team can do the winning for him. So far (The Bills game is a snapshot into possible growth, but he didn't attempt many passes in that game either) Zach has sunk when he has to attempt more than 30 passes in a game. All 5 of his INTs have come in the 2 games where he threw more than 25 pass attempts. The only other game he threw for 200+ yards was the Miami game, where around a third of those yards came from an easy throw to Breece Hall who ran 95% of the way. I get that he hasn't needed to be productive because the RBs and OL have been dominant. So the only games in which Zach needed to do much was the Pittsburgh game and the New England game.

We all know how the Pitt game went. Zach looked great on that last drive. Before that? Not so great. Some of that was the playcalling but some of that was just simple mistakes. Easy to fix. I wouldn't really use this game against him.

The New England game was a disaster. He would run around like a headless chicken and his throwaways didn't go far away enough. Despite the 3 INTs he threw the defense held the Patriots to 22 points. Zach wasn't all to blame in this game (See JFM penalty and a bad ST day) but he screwed up big time when it mattered most.

Overall as a 2nd year QB he should have progressed more than this. I wouldn't say he's been the worst QB in the game but he's certainly down there. The Jets could have picked up Gardner Minshew or traded for Garoppolo if they wanted a game manager QB who handed the ball off on 3/4 plays and threw easy passes. But they drafted a QB with the 2nd overall pick who they envisioned to carry the team when needed, and so far I've seen a quarter of a game this season where he did that.

The Bills game gave me a lot of hope for his future as a Jet because I saw him play confident and avoid the bad habits he had created, but I need to see more of that before I can agree with any "But Zach has a good record" arguments.

I don’t think there is any “game manager” in NFL history who can match Wilson’s physical skill set.

Last week against a Super Bowl contender, arguably with the best D in the league, Wilson  completed around 75% of his passes and had his first 100+ QBR, both personal bests in his young 19 game career.  How’d he do it?

He did it because, for the most part his eyes were ALWAYS looking down field and he was ready to kill a play in an instant when it wasn’t there, there were no Fran Tarkenton like escape tries, which rarely work in todays NFL, everyone is too big and too fast.

He Also did it because for the first time covering an entire game, and this is the most important, he averaged getting the ball out in 2.5 seconds or Less virtually the Entire game, Also a Personal Best.  I heard an insane stat, that when Wilson gets the ball out in 2.5 seconds or less he has the highest QB Rating in the league (that has been few and far between over his first 19 games, although last game vs Buffalo, that’s all you saw), and when Wilson has been up in the 3.5 second range of getting the ball out, he’s the Worst QB in the league.  What an incredible disparity.  No middle ground right?

Kid has a monster arm and a Namath/Marino lightning release.  Being a “game manager” is fine for now, because it has been the recipe for generating Win after Win for the most part, and that’s really all that counts.

But I’m sure the Jet coaches are now giddy knowing that <2.5 seconds is the “secret sauce”.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I don’t think there is any “game manager” in NFL history who can match Wilson’s physical skill set.

Last week against a Super Bowl contender, arguably with the best D in the league, Wilson  completed around 75% of his passes and had his first 100+ QBR, both personal bests in his young 19 game career.  How’d he do it?

He did it because, for the most part his eyes were ALWAYS looking down field and he was ready to kill a play in an instant when it wasn’t there, there were no Fran Tarkenton like escape tries, which rarely work in todays NFL, everyone is too big and too fast.

He Also did it because for the first time covering an entire game, and this is the most important, he averaged getting the ball out in 2.5 seconds or Less virtually the Entire game, Also a Personal Best.  I heard an insane stat, that when Wilson gets the ball out in 2.5 seconds or less he has the highest QB Rating in the league (that has been few and far between over his first 19 games, although last game vs Buffalo, that’s all you saw), and when Wilson has been up in the 3.5 second range of getting the ball out, he’s the Worst QB in the league.  What an incredible disparity.  No middle ground right?

Kid has a monster arm and a Namath/Marino lightning release.  Being a “game manager” is fine for now, because it has been the recipe for generating Win after Win for the most part, and that’s really all that counts.

But I’m sure the Jet coaches are now giddy knowing that <2.5 seconds is the “secret sauce”.

Agreed. As I said, the Bills game was promising. I just feel like at this point he’s learning things he should have learned half a season ago. I’m sure JD and Saleh have different ideas, but it just frustrated me to see the same issues pop up every game with no change. Until the Bills game. I’m hoping that wasn’t a fluke.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

Agreed. As I said, the Bills game was promising. I just feel like at this point he’s learning things he should have learned half a season ago. I’m sure JD and Saleh have different ideas, but it just frustrated me to see the same issues pop up every game with no change. Until the Bills game. I’m hoping that wasn’t a fluke.

I agree with you. Look, its encouraging that he came out against the Bills after the Patriots debacle and had a mistake free game, but is this all we are expecting out of the second overall pick in his second season? IMO, it was patently clear that the coaching staff clearly game planned to have him make easy quick reads against Buffalo to avoid the potential for mistakes, but how long can the team thrive the offense working under those restrictions. If that's all the Jets wanted, they should have drafted Davis Mills in the third round. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I agree with you. Look, its encouraging that he came out against the Bills after the Patriots debacle and had a mistake free game, but is this all we are expecting out of the second overall pick in his second season? IMO, it was patently clear that the coaching staff clearly game planned to have him make easy quick reads against Buffalo to avoid the potential for mistakes, but how long can the team thrive the offense working under those restrictions. If that's all the Jets wanted, they should have drafted Davis Mills in the third round. 

This is the pivotal question.  Are we going to win a SB with our QB playing with these sort of restrictions?  Because that's the goal.

I get that ZW is still young so maybe they want to bring him along a little more slowly than some other QBs.  But he's in the middle of his 2nd season now.  I think it's reasonable to start having some expectations for the guy.  And if we need to "hide" Zach against every good defense we play, that's also not acceptable.  If we're going to get where we want to go, Zach is going to need to stare down great teams/defenses/coaches.  It starts this week.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

I hope the same.

But cut him a little slack.  Last season, Rookie of course, right out of the gate he was saddled with probably the most bottom feeding O unit in the league, his head was swimming, he wanted to win of course and tried what had worked in college anytime he had to go to it, playing Hero Ball, doesn’t work in the NFL, I think he really realizes that now.  Then coming back from injury he had even Less talent to work with and in one game came within seconds of beating Tom Brady, and actually probably outplayed him over the entire game with Berrios as his #1.  The coaches dialed his game back to Square 1 in hopes he’d get NFL legs under him.  I think it worked.  The process might not be as quick as you’d like it but I think the trajectory of his game has continually been ascending since coming back last year.

This year, with much more talent surrounding him, arguably real NFL talent (couldn’t say that last year) he has managed the team to a 5-1 record, drastically limited his mistakes outside of 1 game, and shown flashes that he can be a very dangerous QB at some point due to his skill set.

Last game against Buffalo, do Sanchez, Darnold, pre 2022 Geno win it? Maybe once out of 10 games, if that.  Darnold, probably never.  Things could be way worse at QB.

Hasn’t been the smoothest of paths, and don’t forget he missed an entire training camp this year, but laugh if you want, I would have signed up for Wilson being exactly where he is right now in his development the day he was drafted.

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's because it's played out, but I still can't believe the "haha look, someone ranked Zach low on the QB ratings list!"

Yeah, our QB is young and needs to improve.  He played well the last game, and not so well the game before.  In order to be a true team that is really competing for the bowl he is going to have to get better, and put his team in positions to win instead of being along for the ride.  Yep.

That will either happen, or it won't.  At this point we can give JD the benefit of the doubt here that he'll get done what needs to get done to win a superbowl because it honestly looks like the team as a whole is getting there quickly.  I hope it's Zach, but if it's a vet like Carr, Jimmy G, or even someone like Minshew coming in to win the day, so be it.  This team is good. Positive vibes people.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, doitny said:

let me guess. wins? cause thats all you got on Zach. 

Mark Sanchez was pretty good with wins too. he actually finished his Jet career at 33-29. how did that turn out?

actually, wins is a team stat. the most important stat for a QB is completions and no Turnovers. which Zach is 33rd in completions and 28th in INT %. even Flacco is beating him in both. 31st  and 17th

reality is his stats. and there the worst right now of any 2nd year QB taken in rd 1 in the last 10 years. its probably longer but 10 years is enough . even worst than Josh Allen who everyone likes to bring up. but you want to believe that Zach will be that one guy who will beat those odds. now thats Pyscosis. 

I disagree with your opinion on the most important stat for a QB.  NFL teams have different concepts on how to run their O and D.  The Jets are a run heavy team.  Zach rarely turns the ball over.  4 of his 6 starts he has had zero INT's.  He's INT's % is inflated by a very small sample size.  The Jets don't throw the ball that much and Zach has only played 6 games.  

I would argue that the most important stat for a QB is adjusted yards per pass attempt.  Zach currently ranks 25th and is moving up.  Justin Herbert has a plus 65 pass completion rate but his adjusted yards per attempt is insignificantly better than Zach's.  He ranks 24th.   The top 5 in this category in the NFL this year are.  Tua, Hurts, Mahomes, Geno Smith and Garrapolo. 

Adjusted yards per attempt tells you how far the QB moves the team down the field on every pass attempt.  If you have a high AY and a low turnover ratio you're team is probably winning a high percentage of their games.

You can have a high completion percentage and low INT's and not move your team down the field because you're getting sacked or throwing short passes or otherwise putting the football on the turf.

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2022 at 7:46 AM, FidelioJet said:

Things like this are mostly caused by the negative attention driven off his own fan base.  In NY he gets so much exposure and the fans of his own team, inexplicably, want to see him fail.

We have a 5-1 QB, on a 6-3 team - and if you go to the team's most popular fan forum 5 of the top 10 threads on the board will be Zach Wilson sucks threads.

What are the talking heads at CBS supposed to think?

Zach looked much better against the Bills.  However, a look at the NFL QBR shows 32 QB's who played at least half the games, with a QBR of 80 or above.  Zach was not one of them, coming in 41.  The only QB who has thrown over 304 passes with a lower rating is Pickett.

His 6 starts have been littered with wild rollouts away from his receivers, bad footwork, inability to find primary reads that are open and inconsistency in completing passes to open receivers.  Until last week, his quarterback rating when under pressure was under 30!!!!  In his defense, he was under a lot of pressure, but if you can't beat it, you'll get more of it.

I'm a fan, but the skepticism is justified.  He has shown flashes and did play well against the Bills.  Until he does that consistently and has an occasion game where he puts the team on his back and wins one, it will continue.  It is a quarterback driven league.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Flashlite80 said:

Zach looked much better against the Bills.  However, a look at the NFL QBR shows 32 QB's who played at least half the games, with a QBR of 80 or above.  Zach was not one of them, coming in 41.  The only QB who has thrown over 304 passes with a lower rating is Pickett.

His 6 starts have been littered with wild rollouts away from his receivers, bad footwork, inability to find primary reads that are open and inconsistency in completing passes to open receivers.  Until last week, his quarterback rating when under pressure was under 30!!!!  In his defense, he was under a lot of pressure, but if you can't beat it, you'll get more of it.

I'm a fan, but the skepticism is justified.  He has shown flashes and did play well against the Bills.  Until he does that consistently and has an occasion game where he puts the team on his back and wins one, it will continue.  It is a quarterback driven league.

Psychosis. 

Y'all are incapable of seeing it - so it's pointless for me to continue to try.

4 hours ago, Biggs said:

I disagree with your opinion on the most important stat for a QB.  NFL teams have different concepts on how to run their O and D.  The Jets are a run heavy team.  Zach rarely turns the ball over.  4 of his 6 starts he has had zero INT's.  He's INT's % is inflated by a very small sample size.  The Jets don't throw the ball that much and Zach has only played 6 games.  

I would argue that the most important stat for a QB is adjusted yards per pass attempt.  Zach currently ranks 25th and is moving up.  Justin Herbert has a plus 65 pass completion rate but his adjusted yards per attempt is insignificantly better than Zach's.  He ranks 24th.   The top 5 in this category in the NFL this year are.  Tua, Hurts, Mahomes, Geno Smith and Garrapolo. 

Adjusted yards per attempt tells you how far the QB moves the team down the field on every pass attempt.  If you have a high AY and a low turnover ratio you're team is probably winning a high percentage of their games.

You can have a high completion percentage and low INT's and not move your team down the field because you're getting sacked or throwing short passes or otherwise putting the football on the turf.

not bad points but im not too sure on that stat as opposed to completions.

Goff 7.5 AY/A won 3 games. Mariota 7.2 (4), Carr 7.0 (2 wins) Russ Wilson 7.0 (3 wins), Brissett 6.9 (3 wins). and 2 guys who routinely get killed on this board Fields 6.8 and Lawrence 6.7 with 3 wins each. are they all good QBs who teams suck? what i read about this stat it seems like a team stat, like wins. 

now Zach is the only QB with a winning record under 62% completion %. and under it by alot. Cooper Rush is too and almost has identical numbers to Zach. every year the worst QBs in the league are under 62% 

its because we dont throw it much thats it hurts even ,more that he doesnt complete alot of his passes. both games he threw over 30 times he got all 5 of his INTs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Zach's confidence is growing at the same rate as his facial hair.

When he has a full beard in 5 years he'll be deadly

920812209_MicrosoftTeams-image(4).png.de4f4ca21ebcbf4bc007ab1e7121a588.png

the 3x superbowl MVP winning QB, Zach Wilson father of 9 children has signed a record contract extension worth $1.72 Billion over 5 years.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Psychosis. 

Y'all are incapable of seeing it - so it's pointless for me to continue to try.

So stop trying instead of saying you will.  If Zach is the goods he'll show it this week.  He made nice strides last week.  Let's see more of it.

Claiming everyone else has "psychosis" does nothing for you or anyone else.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Zach has thrown 34 poorly thrown balls this year in 6 games. For reference Flacco had 30 in 3 games. Brady has 64, Mills has 61 and Carr has 58. Tua has 34 poorly thrown balls but in 8 games.

Define “poorly thrown”

Flacco also had more pass attempts in Cleveland (55) than Wilson had in GB and Denver combined 

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So stop trying instead of saying you will.  If Zach is the goods he'll show it this week.  He made nice strides last week.  Let's see more of it.

You've been somewhat fair, but the bolded is now the 3rd time we've heard that same statement.

People just can't keep saying - well, he was good last week but we need to see it again - When saying something like that every other week it starts to lose credibility.   It just proves my Psychosis thesis.

Look, I'm not saying he's been great.  He hasn't.  I'm not he's anywhere near where he needs to be to be the franchise QB we need.  He still has a long way to go -

but we're seeing steady growth.  It's not going to be exactly linear.  Struggling against the best DC in the history of the NFL - who's notorious for giving young QB's trouble shouldn't really surprise anyone.  Two steps forward - one step back....It always what should be expected.

But he's been solid, done what's being asked of him to win football games and has shown vast improvement.  

It's the sh*t I've read for two weeks telling me he's regressed, he's the worst QB in football...and somehow a 3-7 QB with worse throwing numbers is now a top a 10 QB.

It's absurd on its face and I will continue to call it out. 

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's called projection. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

People just can't keep saying - well, he was good last week but we need to see it again - When saying something like that every other week it starts to lose credibility.   It just proves my Psychosis thesis.

Wtf are you talking about.  Of course we're allowed to say it.  Or are you suggesting that Zach doesn't need to improve on good play for him to prove he's a FQB?  As opposed to backsliding?  And its not "every other week" its being said. 

Last week was the only game where truly visible progress was displayed by Zach Wilson in his career, despite your assertion that we saw it in the Pittsburgh game.  For once he stepped up in the pocket, didn't turn his back on the defense, didn't make a mind-numbingly bad decision, and actually spent more than a quarter of a game or a couple drives contributing to the team winning.  It was nice to see.  Now keep doing it.  That's what FQB's do.  

Stop saying people have psychosis dude.  The more you  say it, the more it proves what @maury77 just said about projection.  It's weird and creepy.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wtf are you talking about.  Of course we're allowed to say it.  Or are you suggesting that Zach doesn't need to improve on good play for him to prove he's a FQB?  As opposed to backsliding?  And its not "every other week" its being said. 

Last week was the only game where truly visible progress was displayed by Zach Wilson in his career, despite your assertion that we saw it in the Pittsburgh game.  For once he stepped up in the pocket, didn't turn his back on the defense, didn't make a mind-numbingly bad decision, and actually spent more than a quarter of a game or a couple drives contributing to the team winning.  It was nice to see.  Now keep doing it.  That's what FQB's do.  

Stop saying people have psychosis dude.  The more you  say it, the more it proves what @maury77 just said about projection.  It's weird and creepy.  

I am sorry. But this is almost entirely wrong.  
I’m in my phone so I really can easily go back and pull up posts.  But I’m pretty sure after the Pitt game you acknowledge he played well (amongst many others) But needs to do it again to prove he doesn’t suck.   

The literal information is there from you guys - go look at what you said then.  And compare that to what you’re saying now - which is that he actually sucked in Pitt   
So what’s been happening since the second half of last year - it’s been “okay he played well, it’s the first time he’s done that - now let’s see him do it again)   There’s about 5 times that’s been said   

It’s actually gotten comical at this point.

When you go and see - what you actually said post Pitt and compare it to what you’re saying now -  then you might start to recognize that the Psycosis just might be real.  
You’re twisting things so tightly to hold an almost religious belief that Zach Wilson sucks at all costs - that you’re missing the fun of a young team growing.   

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I am sorry. But this is almost entirely wrong.  
I’m in my phone so I really can easily go back and pull up posts.  But I’m pretty sure after the Pitt game you acknowledge he played well (amongst many others) But needs to do it again to prove he doesn’t suck.   

The literal information is there from you guys - go look at what you said then.  And compare that to what you’re saying now - which is that he actually sucked in Pitt   
So what’s been happening since the second half of last year - it’s been “okay he played well, it’s the first time he’s done that - now let’s see him do it again)   There’s about 5 times that’s been said   

It’s actually gotten comical at this point.

When you go and see - what you actually said post Pitt and compare it to what you’re saying now -  then you might start to recognize that the Psycosis just might be real.  
You’re twisting things so tightly to hold an almost religious belief that Zach Wilson sucks at all costs - that you’re missing the fun of a young team growing.   

Can't call it a religious thing when you absolutely can't help defending the guy every possible chance you get.  You've become a 1-topic poster.  If we all have psychosis, you have it to.

Anyways, to the bold, I'm not missing out on anything.  Joe Douglas is the greatest GM in Jets history and perhaps NFL history and I am greatly enjoying all the young talent.  Just wanted Zach to get on board.  He finally did last week.  Now let's go beat NE.  

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, Hex said:

All 5 of his INTs have come in the 2 games where he threw more than 25 pass attempts. The only other game he threw for 200+ yards was the Miami game, where around a third of those yards came from an easy throw to Breece Hall who ran 95% of the way. I get that he hasn't needed to be productive because the RBs and OL have been dominant. So the only games in which Zach needed to do much was the Pittsburgh game and the New England game.

Oh the knots we're tying ourselves into right now....

• WTF? 1

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You've become a 1-topic poster

I mean this isn't entirely true - but really wish this wasn't the case, - but literally every chain, regardless of topic, turns into a Zach Wilson sucks thread.  It's the same suspects that do it EVERY time. 

I go into a thread about something interesting and it's almost immediately no longer about that.   I don't ever bring up Zach, simply respond to the psychosis non-sense.  

Would love to have a conversation about many others topics of which I'm sure we agree on many.

• WTF? 1

22 hours ago, doitny said:

now Zach is the only QB with a winning record under 62% completion %. and under it by alot. Cooper Rush is too and almost has identical numbers to Zach. every year the worst QBs in the league are under 62% 

its because we dont throw it much thats it hurts even ,more that he doesnt complete alot of his passes. both games he threw over 30 times he got all 5 of his INTs.

In one of those 2 games he lead a 4th quarter comeback for a win.  Again you're using an incredibly small sample size to make a blanket statement as if it was a fact. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I mean this isn't entirely true - but really wish this wasn't the case, - but literally every chain, regardless of topic, turns into a Zach Wilson sucks thread.  It's the same suspects that do it EVERY time. 

I go into a thread about something interesting and it's almost immediately no longer about that.   I don't ever bring up Zach, simply respond to the psychosis non-sense.  

Would love to have a conversation about many others topics of which I'm sure we agree on many.

You never bring up Zach….yet you respond to seemingly every criticism?  There’s no material difference there.  That’s still posts related to Zach.  Doesn’t really matter “who started it.”

The QB is the most important position in pro sports.  All fan bases talk about their QB constantly, for better or worse.  And at least a third of fanbases at any given time talk negatively similar to ours.  Do they all suffer from “psychosis”?

Time to get used to it and maybe consider ignoring it.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You never bring up Zach….yet you respond to seemingly every criticism?  There’s no material difference there.  That’s still posts related to Zach.  Doesn’t really matter “who started it.”

The QB is the most important position in pro sports.  All fan bases talk about their QB constantly, for better or worse.  And at least a third of fanbases at any given time talk negatively similar to ours.  Do they all suffer from “psychosis”?

Time to get used to it and maybe consider ignoring it.  

But wasn't it you that just told me the Punter was just as important to the win/loss record?

You guys want it both ways.  Either the QB is the most important in all of sports - and there has a massive impact on wins and losses or he doesn't.

Can't figure y'all out yet.  Or the knots around you are starting to tighten.  Not sure which yet.