Elijah Reset. We Need Him & It Sounds Like He’s Embracing New Role

32EBoozer

Meh, he's saving face.  I got a feeling that Moore sent out that tweet as an emotional response and despite his agent being representing Deebo and AJ Brown, his agents knows that you cant do this 20 games into your career.  He's walking it back as instructed so he can be attractive when future contracts on the table. 

That said, I hope he does have a resurgence in the slot.  That would be good for the Jets.  He's a talented player.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Zero targets incoming.

well thats been the norm... and if he got a target it was 30yds down field when he's double covered

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Free Elijah!

This is the week they zig when they been zagging. 

4 catches, 68 yards, 2 TD

should be easy to get him the ball, just have him run the routes that suit his strengths... 

6 catches 107 yds, 1 Rec TD ..... 11 yds rush 1 TD

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

6 catches 107 yds, 1 Rec TD ..... 11 yds rush 1 TD

Hoping that Lefleur gets more creative with EM. Deep posts and more recently having him circling the Qb is not conducive to producing yardage. Quick WR screens, Jet Sweeps and 5-15 yard routes sitting down in zone coverage. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

Positive development, but I struggle to believe he will be a good soldier for 2+ years which is what it would take for him to get a 2nd contract with the Jets, especially if any adversity hits.  I could see him being dealt in the offseason

I don’t necessarily disagree but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. Right now for this season we could use his production and I hope they try to get him more involved with the offense. He’s good with the ball in his hands and gets a lot of YAC….we’ll need him in Foxboro as BB will for sure key in on the run and Garrett Wilson…

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Most of JN next year when Mims and Moore are starting at X and slot and racking up catches...

"I always knew these guys were going to be stars!"

You're joking, but I'm on record that the WRs aren't the problem.   The talent is there.

They can't throw themselves the ball.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1