Woody Posts Leon Washington TD in Foxboro on Twitter

2 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

I was 15. It was my first ever Jets game. My mom, a lifelong pats fan, took me for my birthday and it was a thriller. Easily of the greatest memories of my life.

This Sunday, at age 29, I’ll be in Foxborough again sitting in the same section. My mom passed away unexpectedly this year so this is going to be a special one for me.

sorry to get all sappy.. I’m excited for Sunday!!! GO JETS!

18962888-297A-4E9C-A148-F933ECF02ECA.jpeg

Sorry to hear about your Mom. God bless her and  those she loved and those who loved her. What a great memory! Thanks for  sharing, 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Loved Leon.

Those few weeks were so hype. Felt like we were the best team in the league. Then the selfish prick of a QB sabotaged us and wouldn't put his streak aside to heel up.

F*ck Brett Favre. I hated that c*nt long before it was cool.

I feel like took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

I was 15. It was my first ever Jets game. My mom, a lifelong pats fan, took me for my birthday and it was a thriller. Easily one of the greatest memories of my life.

This Sunday, at age 29, I’ll be in Foxborough again sitting in the same section. My mom passed away unexpectedly this year so this is going to be a special one for me.

Your mom looks so young there...  I now have a tear in my eye.  God Bless you. Life is so short and full of unforeseen events for all of us.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

I was 15. It was my first ever Jets game. My mom, a lifelong pats fan, took me for my birthday and it was a thriller. Easily one of the greatest memories of my life.

Sorry to hear about you losing your Mom, too young. Beautiful photograph and powerful story. Stay strong.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1