Zach Wilson calls out Tom Shane

kevinc855

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Talks tough before and after game

Flees pocket instantaneously during game

Sh-ts his pants whenever he’s out there against a BB defense

He's got ~15 games under his belt.  I'd rather him showing some balls, owning up to his mistakes,  and putting things behind him, rather then sulking and hiding from them.  Better to be a borderline QB at 5-1 than a stat machine at 1-5.  

• Upvote 1

Anyone notice that Wilson looks awful in that video? Gaunt, pale, sunken cheeks, rings around the eyes? He’s become increasingly surly, complaining about having to “throw it away” too much, etc. I don’t think it’s a bad thing, per se, if he’s going all Taxi Driver, but it’s something to note.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Anyone notice that Wilson looks awful in that video? Gaunt, pale, sunken cheeks, rings around the eyes? He’s become increasingly surly, complaining about having to “throw it away” too much, etc. I don’t think it’s a bad thing, per se, if he’s going all Taxi Driver, but it’s something to note.

Late stage Syphilis?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I was wondering what was going on. Bad lighting I think, it is always bad lighting. He did look off though. Not that I spend 4 to 6 hours a day admiring his facial features or anything.