Here's a Roster Update -- November 18

Sarge4Tide

23 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

LDT on the roster?

P Squad

35 minutes ago, Kendan said:

Who's starting on the OL Sunday?  Are Herbig and Ogbeuhi in? Are Mitchell and Fant ruled out? 

Thanks in advance~ 

Most likely Herbig goes but if he doesn't it's either Mike Remmers or Dan Feeney at RG. 

Mitchell has been cleared to practice but is technically still on the IR and Fant is not at practice yet so yes it's Ogbuehi at least one more week

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, bitonti said:

P Squad

Most likely Herbig goes but if he doesn't it's either Mike Remmers or Dan Feeney at RG. 

Mitchell has been cleared to practice but is technically still on the IR and Fant is not at practice yet so yes it's Ogbuehi at least one more week

Mitchell can play if he is activated.  Whether or not the Jets decide to activate him is another story.  I suppose it depends on how Mitchell did in practice this past week.

It's truly amazing (to me anyway) how Joe Douglas has managed our Oline. I see so many teams go under with the injury to a single starting tackle. We've lost FOUR, plus our star RG AVT, and somehow, we're still marching on. Even defeated the Bills.

Loved the way LeFleur called a quick game (Bills) and how Zack responded....stepped up and fired, versus leaking to the right and looking for something downfield (over and over!). Oline did a good job keeping ZW upright for the 2 seconds needed for our quick-strike passing game.

Hats off to JoeD for holding our line together.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Alka said:

Mitchell can play if he is activated.  Whether or not the Jets decide to activate him is another story.  I suppose it depends on how Mitchell did in practice this past week.

It's Saturday night and they play on the road in like 18 hours, he'd be activated by now 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FootballLove said:

It's truly amazing (to me anyway) how Joe Douglas has managed our Oline. I see so many teams go under with the injury to a single starting tackle. We've lost FOUR, plus our star RG AVT, and somehow, we're still marching on. Even defeated the Bills.

Loved the way LeFleur called a quick game (Bills) and how Zack responded....stepped up and fired, versus leaking to the right and looking for something downfield (over and over!). Oline did a good job keeping ZW upright for the 2 seconds needed for our quick-strike passing game.

Hats off to JoeD for holding our line together.

It's more like JDs fault that he invested this much assets into the line and they all get hurt 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1