One day the Elijah Moore type of player will not be on this team

GreenFish

30 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Never understood how he’s not a slot guy

He is but the front office and coaching staff were in denial about it.  You don't draft a guy that high just to play the slot.  And to be fair, he looked like he could be more than just a slot guy last year.

The hope, I think, was that he could be something like a 65/35 outside : slot type of receiver.  It's looking more like the opposite of late.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He is but the front office and coaching staff were in denial about it.  You don't draft a guy that high just to play the slot.  And to be fair, he looked like he could be more than just a slot guy last year.

The hope, I think, was that he could be something like a 65/35 outside : slot type of receiver.  It's looking more like the opposite of late.

and to be fair. Zach is not at a point where we can know. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Never understood how he’s not a slot guy

I’ve been saying that all along - until I saw he added weight then I wanted to see if he could hold onto the ball in traffic.  

Now I don’t think his inability to fight for a ball is the biggest issue.  I don’t think he knows all the plays and I think his effort often sucks.

That’s inexcusable for a pro.  Hope he fixes it all.   He’s got a sky high ceiling if he does.  Then he can have a good season and JD can trade his ass before his agent tells him to burn the world down lol.  

19 minutes ago, Stark said:

and to be fair. Zach is not at a point where we can know. 

Garrett Wilson of the past 2 weeks says, “Hi.”

720E18D5-100E-4AC5-A9D8-9CD4B2A03E9D.jpeg

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’ve been saying that all along - until I saw he added weight then I wanted to see if he could hold onto the ball in traffic.  

Now I don’t think his inability to fight for a ball is the biggest issue.  I don’t think he knows all the plays and I think his effort often sucks.

That’s inexcusable for a pro.  Hope he fixes it all.   He’s got a sky high ceiling if he does.  Then he can have a good season and JD can trade his ass before his agent tells him to burn the world down lol.  

Garrett Wilson of the past 2 weeks says, “Hi.”

720E18D5-100E-4AC5-A9D8-9CD4B2A03E9D.jpeg

yes Zach throws to 1 guy most of the game. doesn't read whole field

6 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Sometimes we get so caught up in Wilson etc. being good. But the really big things people just dismiss or don't bring up any more is the supporting cast. We have some below average jags, that might pop off here or there but they suck. 

Some people didn't want to trade Zach Wilson. He is a scrub. Sorry no offense but he is a BUST.

I can not wait till we no longer have these jags full of fake potential. Cut this fool!

God I come to you in my most humblest form. Please let this thread backfire as much as the Braxton Berrios thread has backfired. If it's not too much to ask, please let it back fire as early as this Sunday against the Patriots. 

Fixed it.

8 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Sometimes we get so caught up in Wilson etc. being good. But the really big things people just dismiss or don't bring up any more is the supporting cast. We have some below average jags, that might pop off here or there but they suck. 

Some people didn't want to trade Elijah Moore. He is a scrub. Sorry no offense but he is a BUST.

I can not wait till we no longer have these jags full of fake potential. Cut this fool!

God I come to you in my most humblest form. Please let this thread backfire as much as the Braxton Berrios thread has backfired. If it's not too much to ask, please let it back fire as early as this Sunday against the Patriots. 

Wait so your position is that moore is a bust and can't play hit berrios can ? Berrios is what he is a jag. No big deal teams need jags. But moore is a talented wr. Or at least has has potential. Not much consistency on the field so far as stars go, but kid can't run the tree and is always open. Can't ask for much more than that. Haha get my jooe there moore. 

Anyway bust is not the right word. Disgruntled and entitled sure. Nad team mate definitely but really he is just an immature kid getting bad advice. He probably will let go one way or another deservedly, but not because of talent. Kid has talent. That much is clear from the tape.

17 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Wait so your position is that moore is a bust and can't play hit berrios can ? Berrios is what he is a jag. No big deal teams need jags. But moore is a talented wr. Or at least has has potential. Not much consistency on the field so far as stars go, but kid can't run the tree and is always open. Can't ask for much more than that. Haha get my jooe there moore. 

Anyway bust is not the right word. Disgruntled and entitled sure. Nad team mate definitely but really he is just an immature kid getting bad advice. He probably will let go one way or another deservedly, but not because of talent. Kid has talent. That much is clear from the tape.

Dude.  lol.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, FootballLove said:

There may be a reason LeFleur has kept Moore 'hidden' last game....totally robs Belichick of any usable tape on him. Look for LeFleur to call Moore's number 12-14 times Sunday. Belli will be throwing his tablet at the skycam.

I really think this may be it. Said it earlier and I’m fairly convinced we say Elijah this week given ample opportunity, considering they will take G Wilson away and do what they can to stop the run. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Halloween Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Cant believe you still think Berrios is a jag. He is one of the top returners in the league, great teammate, and someone who has carved out a nice role on offense. Just because he wasn't a high draft pick doesn't mean he is not talented. He’s one of the quickest player on our team and has reliable hands. 

My position on Moore is to put out in the universe similar reverse positive vibes. My original post was mostly for fun. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Cant believe you still think Berrios is a jag. He is one of the top returners in the league, great teammate, and someone who has carved out a nice role on offense. Just because he wasn't a high draft pick doesn't mean he is not talented. He’s one of the quickest player on our team and has reliable hands. 

My position on Moore is to put out in the universe similar reverse positive vibes. My original post was mostly for fun. 

@BornJetsFan1983 still thinks Sam Darnold is good so him doubling down on his terrible Berrios take, and also not having the self-awareness to realize that this thread is all basically an effort to make fun of him, is no surprise whatsoever.  lol.

"Taking the L" just isn't in his DNA.

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We drafted a QB at #2OA, who our CS seems to hide every week.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, GreenFish said:

He had a good year last year!

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@BornJetsFan1983 still thinks Sam Darnold is good so him doubling down on his terrible Berrios take, and also not having the self-awareness to realize that this thread is all basically an effort to make fun of him, is no surprise whatsoever.  lol.

"Taking the L" just isn't in his DNA.

Lol south park beat a dead horse GIF

I think you over estimate the comedic value of your efforts.

I do think it's funny that you can't stop thinking about me calling him a jag a year ago, to the point where I get tagged and see your silly posts like this. Have to admit I did underestimate your man love of berrios. Noted. And I don't mind bye the way. Keep em coming.