Who’s stepping up with Rankins out?

Rankins is a big loss against the Pats. Who is getting the start in his place? Who have they called up to fill his spot in the D line rotation? Who’s the best run stuffing DT after Rankins (and Q)?

I feel like these all important questions have not been answered (openly at least).

While the Jets D line dominated last game against the Pats, the Pats started their second string Center, and Andrews returns from the IR this week.

I believe they will move JFM to Rankins spot on the inside.  Jermaine is healthy now, and he is on the outside.  Hopefully, Huff will get more opportunities with JFM's move to the inside.  We also have Curry, Clemons, and of course Lawson at the other starting edge, so we have plenty of edge players to rotate in and out.  On the inside, we now have Quinnen and JFM, with Shephard as the rotation player.  

After trading our other inside guy, Solomon Thomas, now with Rankins hurt, I feel that we are very thin at defensive tackle.  Am I missing anyone?