Patriots fan trashes us (receipt time)

kevinc855

Saleh's game day speech

What’s he that wishes so?
My cousin Westmoreland? No, my fair cousin:
If we are mark’d to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God’s will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires:
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England:
God’s peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more, methinks, would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is called the feast of Crispian:
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say ‘To-morrow is Saint Crispian:’
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say ‘These wounds I had on Crispin’s day.’
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
But he’ll remember with advantages
What feats he did that day: then shall our names.
Familiar in his mouth as household words
Harry the king, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,
Be in their flowing cups freshly remember’d.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember’d;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

16 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

They literally own us. Belichick is unbeatable. Until Jets prove otherwise, tomorrow is an L

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It is not an L. The Pats are not in last place by accident. The O is terrible. Other than Parker can you name their Wr's? If we ever had a chance to beat them it is tomorrow.  Yeah, Zach can have multiple brain farts and we lose but I am thinking he won't  this time

He just has to do what he did against the Bills. 

• Upvote 2

I'm glad that Fireman Ed went on Twitter to tell Jets fans this is a big game. I would not have known otherwise./s

What a cesspool Twitter is. I don't care what Fireman Ed or this other guy think or have to say.  What did we do in the days before Twitter and social media and these morons telling us what they think and feel?  We looked at the standings and thought for ourselves and didn't need to tell the world to "look at me - I'm a Jets fan. My team is better than your team"  The players and coaches will decide this game (and officials), not Fireman Ed or Babz or you or me.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I'm glad that Fireman Ed went on Twitter to tell Jets fans this is a big game. I would not have known otherwise./s

What a cesspool Twitter is. I don't care what Fireman Ed or this other guy think or have to say.  What did we do in the days before Twitter and social media and these morons telling us what they think and feel?  We looked at the standings and thought for ourselves and didn't need to tell the world to "look at me - I'm a Jets fan. My team is better than your team"  The players and coaches will decide this game (and officials), not Fireman Ed or Babz or you or me.  

1998946176_FingerPointing1.gif.8960bfc35e65c9ca234aea6bc092ba70.gif211224449_FingerPointing1-part2.gif.c60e7a090e437bd400bd4880e4a278bc.gif1998946176_FingerPointing1.gif.8960bfc35e65c9ca234aea6bc092ba70.gif

211224449_FingerPointing1-part2.gif.c60e7a090e437bd400bd4880e4a278bc.gif1998946176_FingerPointing1.gif.8960bfc35e65c9ca234aea6bc092ba70.gif211224449_FingerPointing1-part2.gif.c60e7a090e437bd400bd4880e4a278bc.gif

1998946176_FingerPointing1.gif.8960bfc35e65c9ca234aea6bc092ba70.gif211224449_FingerPointing1-part2.gif.c60e7a090e437bd400bd4880e4a278bc.gif1998946176_FingerPointing1.gif.8960bfc35e65c9ca234aea6bc092ba70.gif

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

We came to post on message boards? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, undertow said:

Honestly the worst part of rooting for the Jets is all of these jackasses trying to be celebrity fans/mascots....we definitely lead the league in this catagory.   

I can't stand that either (though I'm not sure who else is doing this other than Fireman Ed).  

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I can't stand that either (though I'm not sure who else is doing this other than Fireman Ed).  

There's a ton of whoa is me Jets fans in the media...Jets Youtube has become a clown show of dudes trying to become "influencers".   Put a microfone and camera in front of peoples faces and they instantly court jesters. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Jesus guy. It’s fan banter on social media. Take it easy will you? Lol