<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

There's a difference.  He didn't play the first game after a beating.  He had no measuring stick.  He gained valuable experience from the last game.  This time he'll keep his emotions in check.  If you watched any of his recent interviews, he's highly aware that throwing the ball away is a much better choice than trying to force something.  Especially throwing the ball far enough away.  I'm confident he'll get it done this time.

The difference needs to be how he plays. I don’t care if he’s emotional, just channel it into excellence instead of calamity.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nah, I don’t care about all that. This Pats team sucks bad. Lose today and it means you a big problem to solve still. Plain and simple, in this moment a true FQB elevates us past them. The division is on the line. He gave them the first game - he has to be the guy today. Has to. 

Absolutely. Zach MUST win this game. MUST. We all remember what happened to the last FQB who was embarrassed by BB.  Halloween is over. Casper is now a Jets fan.  Time to make a turkey out of the Pats.  

casper.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know @Maxman has earned game thread privileges with all the success the team has had this year, but part of me wishes we used @freestater’s “F**k the Pats” thread as the game thread.

You can go post over in that one, it’ll be okay here without you.

• Haha 1

The Jets are a good team that has a ton of injuries. Most importantly, they have a QB who still hasn't 'found himself'. I think a healthy Jets team is better than a healthy Pats team. I even think that ZW is a better QB than Mac Jones. The real difference is that the Mac Jones knows his role and they don't expect much from him. The Jets often need more from ZW , but he is not consistent and sometimes goes into hero ball when it isn't needed. And, BB seems to have Jets number ....

If, Jets can avoid the stupid mistakes early and ZW can take what the Pats give him, the Jets can beat the Pats, not sure if they can do it today, but I am hoping they can. This really is the 'season' - got to beat the Pats.

4 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Crazy to see an entire division being put in as the Wildcard teams.  Nice to the see the Jets getting picked for the Playoffs.  

Meaningful football in December for sure.  

I like how they threw away the Pats though ?

• Haha 1