<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

All the critiques are valid. But this is how it's been all season and we are still 6-3. You just gotta hang in there, roll with it, and let's get another win. This game is ours. 

Agreed, we’re in the middle of a dogfight, need to make adjustments and grind out 30 minutes for a win.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Wind is a huge factor. Pats D is playing better than our D. Our D is the reason our offense isn't getting any chances - they can't get off the field on 3rd downs. Same dinky stuff underneath that the Pats are blocking well. Hopefully our D picks it up just a little to give us more chances. I know they only gave up a field goal, but they aren't getting off the field so our O can get in a rhythm. Our O is playing it safe, which is fine for now. Our make shift O line isn't standing up to the pressure either.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Wtf was that game management right there from our coaching staff? You make all that effort to get the ball back before the end of the half and then call some lame ass mid field plays? 
This is a strange day. Technical issues, flags flying, etc. 
The conspiracy theorists here would say the fix is in. 
New England would have run 3 plays in this 19 seconds

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

He dropped it so not a pick

Bad throw yes,  but not a pick

Not a pick but dam that was a really bad throw. Happens all the dam time when he just uses his arm instead of stepping into the throw ball always sails on him 

5 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Wtf was that game management right there from our coaching staff? You make all that effort to get the ball back before the end of the half and then call some lame ass mid field plays? 

This is a strange day. Technical issues, flags flying, etc. 

The conspiracy theorists here would say the fix is in. 

Especially after that SAMASH SMASH fluff piece.   I can't imagine that's what he told them to do . . .

Patriots defense is legit, just as good as ours, maybe better.

They can and do stop the run and if you pass, they get to the QB in no time. 

LaFleur has to open this game up somehow someway bc the pats don’t let us get into our rhythm.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, CSNY said:

Not a pick but dam that was a really bad throw. Happens all the dam time when he just uses his arm instead of stepping into the throw ball always sails on him 

It was about as bad as I have seen since watching football. Conklin would have had to drive a fire truck onto the field  to catch that. 

That said, Zach is not rising to the occasion.  We are going to have to win this game on the ground. 

2 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Zack needs to dink and dunk down the field

Anything is better than incompletions and run plays to the line of scrimmage.

At this point, they need to do anything to ge state offense. This Pats defense isn’t this good. Disciplined, sure. Suffocating? No ******* way.