<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, OCCH23 said:

Which is why this is 100% on the coaches.

The kid is shell-shocked -- expecting anything out of him right now is completely ignorance/stupidity.  You put in White, or Flacco, or whoever is next in line.  ANYONE has to be better than what this kid is doing right now.

I don't need to hear excuses for why the kid failed, I want to hear why the coaches did . . .

Here we go

"It's the coaches"

Even if the staff really believes in a guy you have to make at least even a temporary move as right now ZW is completely ineffective. Pull ZW while the game is still in reach. The wind sucks, but MJ is throwing in the same wind. The players are openly pissed, and you can see it. Time to say "this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you", and pull ZW (even if just for the rest of this game).

Just now, OCCH23 said:

Which is why this is 100% on the coaches.

The kid is shell-shocked -- expecting anything out of him right now is completely ignorance/stupidity.  You put in White, or Flacco, or whoever is next in line.  ANYONE has to be better than what this kid is doing right now.

I don't need to hear excuses for why the kid failed, I want to hear why the coaches did . . .

I mean I know don't over react but Zach doesn't look capable at all at this point. The coaches need to prove them selfe right but getting some points on the board, but if they continue with Zach and we score nothing, hell we can't even get a first down, then I don't know how anyone can say they made the right move.

If Zach had eouch drive or two and then scored or at least moved the ball you could argue some, but right now all you are doing to losing the game . They must think Zach can still do this but I don't know why.

We have been gifted missed field goals, turnovers etc. And these coaches have done nothing on offense

Let's go!!!! C'mon on. For the love of god. Can we not throw this game away

• Upvote 1