<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

So why TF is MFW even on this roster?

I’m sure he could miss 100 screen passes too like Wilson if you asked him to

Mike White would literally give us exactly what Mac Jones has done at a minimum, and we’d be winning.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Zach is a bust, it saddens me to say it. Look at the other QBs drafted with him in the first round and tell me otherwise. At least they can complete a 5 yard swing pass.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

your right. i love when people kill Lawerance but that kid is throwing it over 30 times a game, has a 65% comp %, low INT %, 2-1 TD-INT Ratio, when they surround this kid with a player or 2 he is going to be really good. actually he is pretty good right now

but our guy is all baby steps. dont throw it too much, its ok to hand it off he will get it when he needs to pass alot. 

boy did we screw it up by not getting that #1 pick

• Upvote 1

So why TF is MFW even on this roster?
I’m sure he could miss 100 screen passes too like Wilson if you asked him to
Have to admit .. I laughed out loud at this. And I agree .. doesn't matter who is back there with this play calling.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I don't think Mac Jines is any more athletically gifted than Mike White. Perhaps less so. What are Jones stats in this game, against very good defense. Play White. Nobody can suck as bad as Wilson. No one.
Mac has one thing the Jets don't ... An OL.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just now, genot said:

I don't think Mac Jines is any more athletically gifted than Mike White. Perhaps less so. What are Jones stats in this game, against very good defense. Play White. Nobody can suck as bad as Wilson. No one.

There coaching and scheme is better.   

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, genot said:

It's time for the press to start getting on Salehs ass about throwing away games, just to save face face about drafting a bust of a QB. 

a. the D is quite good this year.

b. Saleh didn't draft ZW, JD did

c. who is throwing away games? you think White or Flacco is winning this game with no running game, no time to throw, and against the wind?

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Rolling out and throwing on the move. 

lafleur calls lots of those for Zach. 

he’s calling the game like he has a 7 year vet and it’s September. 

Worst game plan in years.  Just ******* terrible. 

He doesn’t do that well frequently enough to be a ‘strength’. It works sometimes. 

I agree there are major flaws with the game plan, but Zach is why this is a looming tragedy.