What a freaking joke

Facts

2 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

On a positive note,  jets had 2 yards of offense in the 2nd half! Thank you ZW thank you

9/22 for 77 yards today. 

No-one can tell me its not the QB, I saw way too many missed opportunities today. A qb doesnt have to be perfect but the QB cannot be this consistently bad. 

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

9/22 for 77 yards today. 

No-one can tell me its not the QB, I saw way too many missed opportunities today. A qb doesnt have to be perfect but the QB cannot be this consistently bad. 

ZW is the worst starting qb in the league and there’s a bunch of backups I’d rather have over him too. He’s trash and will be out of the league in 2 years. He’s Blaine gabbert except worse

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

The game is on Wilson not the offensive line

WIlson has finally been doing what we've asked of him for a while now. Stand in there and stop running backwards. Take what the defense gives you, Make plays with your feet which he did a few times. No runs past 2-3 yards until the last time we had the ball. Wilson sucked, but if you don't have an OL you don't win football games. PERIOD...

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

the only position more important is qb. And we don’t have 1. 

nobody is saying Wilson did anything to make himself better today, but he didn't do some of the stupid things he's done in the past like running backwards for 20 yards or more. If he doesn't learn to set his feet before he throws, then there is no hope for him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 68JET11 said:

WIlson has finally been doing what we've asked of him for a while now. Stand in there and stop running backwards. Take what the defense gives you, Make plays with your feet which he did a few times. No runs past 2-3 yards until the last time we had the ball. Wilson sucked, but if you don't have an OL you don't win football games. PERIOD...

Well apparently the defense only gave us 2 yards in the 2nd half. We lost because of sh*tty qb play. Not because of the Oline. Mac jones got sacked more but also made more plays. Patriots offense actually could move the ball a little bit. ZW couldn’t even hit a screen pass

• Upvote 1

I would love to be wrong about ZW but there just doesn't seem to be anything there? He can't anticipate players being open and he has zero short game. Devastating loss and it seems to be all on ZW.  Tell me that any of the other QBs on the team couldn't have done what he did today?  3 points on the board.  I will reserve final judgement for the end of the season but it looks bad. Very good football team and all we need is a game managing qb. 

1 minute ago, 68JET11 said:

nobody is saying Wilson did anything to make himself better today, but he didn't do some of the stupid things he's done in the past like running backwards for 20 yards or more. If he doesn't learn to set his feet before he throws, then there is no hope for him.

There already is no hope for ZW. He will never be anything in this league