What a freaking joke

Facts

On 11/20/2022 at 4:18 PM, choon328 said:

The game is on Wilson not the offensive line

So my emotions got the best of me on Sunday, and I blamed the OL, which deserves some blame, but I apologize after watching some tape that you are correct, this game was on Wilson. He missed wide open receivers most of the day. I don't see the entire field when watching on the TV live on game day and I just wanted to beat down the Pats and was so angry, that was the first thing I wrote on site because Zach was showing he was hanging in the pocket for the most part instead of reverting back to his running 25 yards behind the LOS.... You're right and I just thought I'd say so.

• Post of the Week 3

11 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

So my emotions got the best of me on Sunday, and I blamed the OL, which deserves some blame, but I apologize after watching some tape that you are correct, this game was on Wilson. He missed wide open receivers most of the day. I don't see the entire field when watching on the TV live on game day and I just wanted to beat down the Pats and was so angry, that was the first thing I wrote on site because Zach was showing he was hanging in the pocket for the most part instead of reverting back to his running 25 yards behind the LOS.... You're right and I just thought I'd say so.

It's all good

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2022 at 4:26 PM, 68JET11 said:

OK you don't get me, because I didn't say Wilson had a good game, he was HORRIBLE, but if you can't see that the OL was just as HORRIBLE, then I can't help you.  Take it from an ole-timer...

Do the rest of us ole timers a favor and take a walk, will ya? You’re making us look bad.

Edit

My apologies. I tried to delete this post as soon as I saw you took back what you were arguing, but I didn’t get to it fast enough.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Do the rest of us ole timers a favor and take a walk, will ya? You’re making us look bad.

Edit

My apologies. I tried to delete this post as soon as I saw you took back what you were arguing, but I didn’t get to it fast enough.

No worries, I posted in anger before I got a chance to look at the game again...

• Upvote 1