Zach Wilson is the worst!

TBJ

1 minute ago, BurntDice said:

Zach sucks no doubt, but so does white. Throw in the unknown in strev he can’t be much worse. 

I dont know that Mike White sucks.  It was his first ever starts last year playing on one of the worst rosters I've ever seen assembled, yet when he was QB, the Jets scored point.  The Jets dont score points w/ Zach Wilson.  Either way, I dont give a ****, he is 100% better than Zach Wilson, I do know that. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I dont know that Mike White sucks.  It was his first ever starts last year playing on one of the worst rosters I've ever seen assembled, yet when he was QB, the Jets scored point.  The Jets dont score points w/ Zach Wilson.  Either way, I dont give a ****, he is 100% better than Zach Wilson, I do know that. 

When white was the starter he had Davis, berrios, mims, Moore. The line was mostly intact. The roster wasn’t that bad until later in the season 

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

Same weather, much worse skills players, Mac Jones was 23/27 for 246 yards and he's literally the mush, just a pure pussy who sucks donkey balls. 

Whatever anyone’s optimism may say he’s capable of being someday, it matters not today. He was less than useless today.

His garbage stats were BETTER than he actually played, seeing how the Mims drop was a wash with getting a favorable call on Wilson’s late diving non-catch. But further, those are the embarrassing stats after benefitting from those brutal would-be picks that NE flat-out dropped. No, they don’t count as interceptions, but in assessing his play an honest person counts them as much as if they were caught.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BurntDice said:

When white was the starter he had Davis, berrios, mims, Moore. The line was mostly intact. The roster wasn’t that bad until later in the season 

They won 4 Football games.  The team was atrocious, until, Zach got injured, then they showed life.  Especially under Mike White.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

This one was backbreaking on "having patience with Zach".

I do not believe he will ever get it, that he will ever be good.

Worst QB in the NFL, two years in a row.  Darnold was visibly and obviously better than this, with a much worse roster.

Let him come back and compete next year, fine, but the Jets must try and have a real #1 here other than Zach in 2024.

Taylor Heinicke > Zach Wilson.  His record and play say so.

Prove me wrong, @FidelioJet

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

He was 1-1 and lifted the team.  Zach Wilson is 8-11 and holding the team back.

At this point, there’s no logical argument to Zach over White. It’s just a handful of grown men who are more enamored with the outcome they fantasized vs. reality.

• Upvote 1

Just now, genot said:

I can't stand that snot nose son of  bitch. Feel like beating the sh.. out of him. At least when Darnold sucked he admitted it and said HE had to do better.

How the hell did management interview this guy before the draft and come away convinced that this was the man to lead the franchise moving forward? He has no leadership qualities, none. 

• Upvote 4

Wilson was bad. But Lafleur was worse, if that's possible.   Run play every second down. Pass plays were basically tunnel screens and swing passes. Conklin was a big weapon in the first pats game, they barely used him. Conservative to a fault. No doubt they handcuffed Wilson because they don't trust him, but at some point you have to put the game in his hands or bench him. Thus was no gas, all break, play for the tie game management at its worst. The patriots td return wasn't bad football,  it was bad karma. They deserved it for playing cowardly football.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How many games has Zach driven a Jets victory in his career to date?

As I’ve said in the post earlier Zach sucks too. They both suck. People act like white will be a savior while he’s proven to be a noodle arm turnover prone qb. Throw in strev and see what happens 

• Upvote 1