Zach Wilson is the worst!

TBJ

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At least he can complete a f**king screen pass.  

He also isn't an entitled prick.

Honestly, I can't. I am done with QB play thats a little better than the sloppy shiit we have been fielding. I don't want a sucky qb who can complete a screen. I want MORE. A lot more. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pointman said:

Honestly, I can't. I am done with QB play thats a little better than the sloppy shiit even have been fielding. I don't want a sucky qb who can complete a screen. I want MORE. A lot more. 

Yeah well we don't have more right now.  So I'd rather play the better QB of the 2 at this moment, and that's Mike White.  

He "ain't it" but neither is Zach Wilson.  At least White is someone I can get somewhat excited to root for.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah well we don't have more right now.  So I'd rather play the better QB of the 2 at this moment, and that's Mike White.  

He "ain't it" but neither is Zach Wilson.  At least White is someone I can get somewhat excited to root for.

Your excitement will end before the first half. I don't want Flacco or White. Strev supposedly sucks and isn't ready. Well you know what? His preseason against current Walmart greeters still brought hope and we haven't seen him sh*t the bed in an actual regular season NFL game. Show me The Strev so I can move on with my life. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, pointman said:

Your excitement will end before the first half. I don't want Flacco or White. Strev supposedly sucks and isn't ready. Well you know what? His preseason against current Walmart greeters still brought hope and we haven't seen him sh*t the bed in an actual regular season NFL game. Show me The Strev so I can move on with my life. 

Streveler isn't seeing the field.  Sorry.  So give me White.  

20 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Dude I’ve said multiple times that Zach sucks. I’m not defending him. White is just as bad which is what I’m trying to convey. Replacing one piece of trash for another won’t make a difference. 

All you DO is defend the worst starting QB in the history of this team-he is the worst starting QB in the team's HISTORY-there is no defending incompetence-stop arguing for arguments sake. This is a team that has a chance to win a Super Bowl NOW dude. Mike White who at least can complete a pass could give us what we all want another ring. NOW. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BurntDice said:

Zach sucks, but so do the backups that’s the problem. Screw it throw in strev and see what happens. White is a turnover machine and doesn’t fit what the team is trying to do. 

At this point, I'm all about Strev...

Flacco is done. White had a few games and it's been a roller coaster. That being said, I'd take both over.

At one point, the players are going to revolt. The D has played too hard, and the O has too much talent.

Zach Wilson is only capable of making plays if he has a clean pocket and his first read is open.  He is capable of managin games when we are running hte ball well and the defense is playing well,  He is not capable of winning a game in less than ideal circumstances.  There is a term for an NFL QB like that. 

It is called a back-up.

23 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

“Mac Jones sucks”

23-27 for 246 yd

Vs the Beningo-proclaimed:

“best defense in the league”

”best secondary in the league”

I mean he’s miles better than Zach Wilson

That much is clear 

what are we talking about here?

Trashing the D after only allowing 3 points seems like an interesting route to take.  Even moreso when you consider our offense went 3 and out the entire 2nd half, preventing our D from ever really getting time off the field.  But alright I suppose.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Zach Wilson is only capable of making plays if he has a clean pocket and his first read is open.  He is capable of managin games when we are running hte ball well and the defense is playing well,  He is not capable of winning a game in less than ideal circumstances.  There is a term for an NFL QB like that. 

It is called a back-up.

Worse, it's called a bust

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dr. S said:

Let's see how the season plays out. After losing Breece Hall and VT I felt like out season would wind up like this anyway.

" Waiting it out" isn't fair to the other 52 players on the team. The D played their hearts out. They gave up 3 points. And the team lost as the O wasn't even able to get into Pats territory.

As a coach, you have an opportunity for your team to do something that was considered inconceivable at the beginning of the year. You have a chance to play in the playoffs. Your team is playing hard and giving you everything they have. Not benching the QB because 'he's learning' is not fair to the team. The QB play is so far below anything acceptable at the NFL level.

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Didn't watch the game and just saw the stats. How bad was it? Was it a ghost game? Should I watch the game on NFL+? 2 yards of offense in the 2nd half.  ?

ZW regularly missed open guys, skipped passes to receivers, couldn't feel the pressure until he was sacked. The Pats ended up playing the run for most of the 2nd half.

Worst performance by I've seen by a QB other than maybe the 1st time he played against he Pats.

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

It is called a back-up.

Sorry, I don't even think he's qualified to be a back-up as many other back-ups have outplayed him in the last couple of years (hears looking at you Zappy, Minshew, Pickett, Dalton, Brissett, etc). Hell, at this point, I'd take Keenum as my starter.

30 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

All you DO is defend the worst starting QB in the history of this team-he is the worst starting QB in the team's HISTORY-there is no defending incompetence-stop arguing for arguments sake. This is a team that has a chance to win a Super Bowl NOW dude. Mike White who at least can complete a pass could give us what we all want another ring. NOW. 

When did I defend Zach s single time? Find the quote in this post, I’ll wait. All I said was that white sucks. 

Zach Wilson’s 2nd pass attempt of the preseason was a pick 6

If this sh-t were based on merit (i.e. “earning the job”), Flacco, White or even Strev would be the starter

But it’s not

Its based on a GM and HC who have inexplicably gone “all in” on a freaking clueless project QB

7 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

When did I defend Zach s single time? Find the quote in this post, I’ll wait. All I said was that white sucks. 

When no one else is up to your lofty signal caller standards it's obviously because no one can touch the pinnacles that Zachey Headband reaches every Sunday Flacco sucks Mike White Sucks and your other hero Strevller  will never see the field unless he is playing in the 4th quarter of another UPS futures game

5 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

When no one else is up to your lofty signal caller standards it's obviously because no one can touch the pinnacles that Zachey Headband reaches every Sunday Flacco sucks Mike White Sucks and your other hero Strevller  will never see the field unless he is playing in the 4th quarter of another UPS futures game

It seems like your reading comprehension needs to be improved. I’ve said multiple times that BOTH Zach and White sucks. Nowhere did I say that Zach was good hence why you couldn’t quote me. I also never said strev was good. Keep trying to gaslight. 

The delusion when it comes to evaluating Mac Jones as a quarterback, that had an outstanding rookie season is quite concerning. The guy doesn't have an OC this year. I think it's pretty obvious that he is an average starter who can improve on his game, if nothing else he is on the path to be a good system quarterback.

4 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

It seems like your reading comprehension needs to be improved. I’ve said multiple times that BOTH Zach and White sucks. Nowhere did I say that Zach was good hence why you couldn’t quote me. I also never said strev was good. Keep trying to gaslight. 

Shut up dude-like I give two craps about what you have to say enough to go back and re-read your idiocy? 

1 minute ago, SoFlaJets said:

Shut up dude-like I give two craps about what you have to say enough to go back and re-read your idiocy? 

The only idiocy is that you can’t comprehend what people are saying. In your mind me saying white sucks = me defending Zach. There are nuances to everything. Take a breather my dude, your fingers must hurt from all those downvotes 

• Thumb Down 1