I think I’m crying

prime21

59 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

I stopped caring about this team, and they start to have this kind of season, only to crap the bed in moments that count OVER AND OVER Again. I need to go back to not caring anymore, cause I'm horse.

They won last week in one of those moments that count and a few other times this year. This is one guy's fault. One guy. 

7 minutes ago, pointman said:

It really is stunning. I am equally amazed at the lot of us coming back for more, season after season. 

That's a big reason the #RealFans vs #FakeFans sh*t bothers me so much.  The Jets are lucky to have any f**king fans at this point.  The mere fact that we keep showing up and actually care demonstrates we're some of the best fans in the league no matter how we choose to root for this dogsh*t team.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

That's a big reason the #RealFans vs #FakeFans sh*t bothers me so much.  The Jets are lucky to have any f**king fans at this point.  We're some of the best fans in the league no matter how we choose to root for this dogsh*t team.

When i wear anything Jets related outside and someone attempts to make a comment I immediately scream "fuk off" before they even get a chance to tell me they're a fan or not. I don't need a Target friend, and I don't need some douche canoe trying to heckle me. 

• Haha 1