Good coaches put their teams in the best position to win.

hawk

1 minute ago, bgivs21 said:

ZW was ******* terrible but you hit the nail on the head. MLF coached scared. We never tried to attack their weaknesses. Even with ZW out there you have to try. 

They are so intimidated by BB.  They thought the D would win the game if they didn’t turn it over.  That was the entire plan.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

They are so intimidated by BB.  They thought the D would win the game if they didn’t turn it over.  That was the entire plan.

Honestly the offensive game plan was so much better the first game. Yes ZW made mistakes but dumb mental ones nothing the defense really caused.

Play calling needed to be changed and it wasn't and that's what we get. 2 yards. 

6 minutes ago, doitny said:

the worst thing that could have happened was the really good game he played last week. it will give him more time when he should be benched for the year

He didn't play a "really good" game last week. He didn't turn the ball over, that shouldn't be the mendoza line for being really good. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

ZW was ******* terrible but you hit the nail on the head. MLF coached scared. We never tried to attack their weaknesses. Even with ZW out there you have to try. 

I really can't  believe all these posts trashing ML. Zach was beyond horrible.  That was the absolute worst performance  by a Jet QB I have ever seen. Bring back Darnold. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

I really can't  believe all these posts trashing ML. Zach was beyond horrible.  That was the absolute worst performance  by a Jet QB I have ever seen. Bring back Darnold. 

Lol what? MLF called a ******* atrocious game too.

Joe Judge and Matt Patricia threw wrinkles into the play calling with TE screens and a bunch of other sh*t. Yet MLF can't try something creative? Yes I know ZW sucked but that doesn't excuse not trying creative plays to get something going. 

9 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

what weakness? The patriots have no weakness if they stop the run.

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

He couldn’t hit a WR screem and people are asking why he wasn’t opening it up lmao.

Anyone blaming LeFleur needs to get their head of their ass. When you have the worst QB in the league vs Bill Belichick bad things will happen.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Irish Jet said:

He couldn’t hit a WR screem and people are asking why he wasn’t opening it up lmao.

Anyone blaming LeFleur needs to get their head of their ass. When you have the worst QB in the league vs Bill Belichick bad things will happen.

You and everyone else defending MLF need to get your collective heads out of your ass. ZW was bad, MLF was bad too. 

Wheel route to Ty Johnson, thats what you're defending. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

but didnt we say this last year. we all though ML was horrible and then Zach gets hurt and White throws for 400, Johnson for 300 and Flacco for 291. so we know its not ML. Zach limits his gameplan. they might have had a plan like you said but this kid wasnt completing passes. they couldnt take that chance. i think after a while they were hoping the defense made a play or we broke a big run cause it was clear they had no faith in Zach. and at this point in his career thats sad.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

what weakness? The patriots have no weakness if they stop the run.

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

How do you even know? Zach never threw the ball and when he did, he missed every time. I’m not blaming anyone on the offensive side other than Wilson. He couldn’t even hit his screens on target.

You have to TRY! If you don't try you get what we just saw. 2 yards of total offense. 

1 minute ago, bgivs21 said:

You and everyone else defending MLF need to get your collective heads out of your ass. ZW was bad, MLF was bad too. 

Wheel route to Ty Johnson, thats what you're defending. 

He wasn’t the first read and he was wide open. His dogsh*t excuse for a QB underthrew the pass.

You’re an embarrassment. Zach was way worse than bad.

Edited by Irish Jet
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

but didnt we say this last year. we all though ML was horrible and then Zach gets hurt and White throws for 400, Johnson for 300 and Flacco for 291. so we know its not ML. Zach limits his gameplan. they might have had a plan like you said but this kid wasnt completing passes. they couldnt take that chance. i think after a while they were hoping the defense made a play or we broke a big run cause it was clear they had no faith in Zach. and at this point in his career thats sad.

Wilson threw for 355 against the Pats last game? 

Also convenient of you to leave out all the other games where they didn't play well. 

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

He wasn’t the first read and he was wide open. His dogsh*t excuse for a QB underthrew the pass.

You’re an embarrassment. Zach was way worse than bad.

Wide open? Think you need glasses my guy. Having a wheel route to Ty fing Johnson into the wind is a sure recipe for success. Glad your dumbass isn't the coach. 

Worst part about this is I'm not even defending ZW. MLF deserves his blame

I blame all the coaches. I did not understand the play calls on the last drive either. The offense is going into the wind and struggling all day. Why are they not running the ball instead trying to force a throw and almost getting picked off. How about a QB draw or if going to throw, a screen pass instead of risky throw outside the numbers. They did not need to punt the ball back could let time expire instead Jets call a timeout with still 10 secs on the play clock and punt the ball inbounds instead of out of bounds with maybe 3 seconds on the left on the game clock.

Would have liked to take my chances in OT and maybe get the wind.

9 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Wilson threw for 355 against the Pats last game? 

Also convenient of you to leave out all the other games where they didn't play well. 

who? White had one bad game vs Buffalo. Flacco threw for 900 yds in 3 games this year. in 20 games your lucky if you can count on one hand the good games Zach had. yeah a qt here or there but a full game. not many. and 355 kinda gets thrown out the window when you make 3 bad INTs.

and do we forget that Zach had to go backwards to learn how to stop throwing bounce screen passes? he will never be a FQB. 

Just now, doitny said:

who? White had one bad game vs Buffalo. Flacco threw for 900 yds in 3 games this year. in 20 games your lucky if you can count on one hand the good games Zach had. yeah a qt here or there but a full game. not many. and 355 kinda gets thrown out the window when you make 3 bad INTs.

and do we forget that Zach had to go backwards to learn how to stop throwing bounce screen passes? he will never be a FQB. 

Lol yeah let's go back to Flacco...

Also in 3 games Flacco had 155 attempts, including 59, 59! against the Ravens. ZW meanwhile has 189 attempts in 7 games. So your argument for Flacco (why tf would you want him back) makes no sense.