Good coaches put their teams in the best position to win.

hawk

42 minutes ago, doitny said:

the worst thing that could have happened was the really good game he played last week. it will give him more time when he should be benched for the year

Benched for who exactly?  Zach was horrendous today and I dont see him as the future of this organization, but are we going to play mike white or flacco? JD set this whole thing up for zach to be successful and he hasnt been - it happens.  We have a deep team, very good defense, strong skill position players and a full set of draft picks  with cap space.  We will have to keep taking shots at QB until we find one 

4 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Lol yeah let's go back to Flacco...

Also in 3 games Flacco had 155 attempts, including 59, 59! against the Ravens. ZW meanwhile has 189 attempts in 7 games. So your argument for Flacco (why tf would you want him back) makes no sense. 

That's bc Flacco, even at 100 yrs old, is a much better QB than Wilson and they trust him more. They could put you at QB and have better production then what Wilson showed today. 

4 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Lol yeah let's go back to Flacco...

Also in 3 games Flacco had 155 attempts, including 59, 59! against the Ravens. ZW meanwhile has 189 attempts in 7 games. So your argument for Flacco (why tf would you want him back) makes no sense. 

i dont care if its Flacco , White or you as the QB next week i cant take watching Zach ( Mark Sanchez ) Wilson play again.

but as for Flacco? he still has a higher completion %, more TDs, less INTs.  and he didnt have a great defense. if Flacco is the QB today we win. White too.

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

That's bc Flacco, even at 100 yrs old, is a much better QB than Wilson and they trust him more. They could put you at QB and have better production then what Wilson showed today. 

What!? He threw the ball 60 times and only had 300 yards with 1 td and 1 int and they lost! And most of that was in garbage time.

How are you even defending Flacco. If not for a miracle win he's 0-3 with the same team. 

Just now, bgivs21 said:

What!? He threw the ball 60 times and only had 300 yards with 1 td and 1 int and they lost! And most of that was in garbage time.

How are you even defending Flacco. If not for a miracle win he's 0-3 with the same team. 

How the **** are you defending Wilson?

43 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Lol what? MLF called a ******* atrocious game too.

Joe Judge and Matt Patricia threw wrinkles into the play calling with TE screens and a bunch of other sh*t. Yet MLF can't try something creative? Yes I know ZW sucked but that doesn't excuse not trying creative plays to get something going. 

Zach Wilson can't even throw a ******* screen pass.  What the **** is the coordinator suppose to do.  

19 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Benched for who exactly?  Zach was horrendous today and I dont see him as the future of this organization, but are we going to play mike white or flacco? JD set this whole thing up for zach to be successful and he hasnt been - it happens.  We have a deep team, very good defense, strong skill position players and a full set of draft picks  with cap space.  We will have to keep taking shots at QB until we find one 

anybody! you really cant tell me after today he is better than Flacco or White. Flacco has better number than Zach and he didnt have this great defense. 

you cant say that this was a bad game but he hasnt been playing well. hes been bad all year. he doesnt complete 55% of his passes because of one or 2 bad games.

Wide open? Think you need glasses my guy. Having a wheel route to Ty fing Johnson into the wind is a sure recipe for success. Glad your dumbass isn't the coach. 
Worst part about this is I'm not even defending ZW. MLF deserves his blame
I am honestly so sick of seeing ty Johnson on the field...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Just now, bgivs21 said:

I'm not if you actually read my posts. But you thinking Flacco is a better option is peak clown world.

You don't think Flacco has looked much better then Wilson in this offense? In fact, every QB who had played in this offense the last 2 years had looked better then Wilson. And stop bringing up wins and losses when you know Wilson has had virtually nothing to do with the Jets wins but yet has been the cause of the 2 losses.

Just now, choon328 said:

You don't think Flacco has looked much better then Wilson in this offense? In fact, every QB who had played in this offense the last 2 years had looked better then Wilson. And stop bringing up wins and losses when you know Wilson has had virtually nothing to do with the Jets wins but yet has been the cause of the 2 losses.

Flacco has not looked better. 

And no, because if as you claim Flacco is so much better, he would have won more than one miracle game with the same team. 

48 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I really can't  believe all these posts trashing ML. Zach was beyond horrible.  That was the absolute worst performance  by a Jet QB I have ever seen. Bring back Darnold. 

Zach was horrible. You are right. But ML was right there. That atrocious throw to Mims on the screen looks like it was a TFL even if it was caught 

*disclaimer not making excuses for ZW. He was TERRIBLE 

If your not gonna throw on 2nd after an incompletion on first after seeing how ZW is playing might as well just run the ball on first. 

If you a good play caller and your stick with a bad qb, try different attacks 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Lol what? MLF called a ******* atrocious game too.

Joe Judge and Matt Patricia threw wrinkles into the play calling with TE screens and a bunch of other sh*t. Yet MLF can't try something creative? Yes I know ZW sucked but that doesn't excuse not trying creative plays to get something going. 

Brah, Wilson cant even complete a screen or throw it with proper timing.

6 minutes ago, hawk said:

Zach Wilson can't even throw a ******* screen pass.  What the **** is the coordinator suppose to do.  

No excuse for ZW not hitting easy screens. Where are the designed rollouts? The TEs, more ZW under center with quick slant throws or hooks to the outside, reverses. 

The Pats offense did exactly that to us, dink and dunk down field on a windy day. ZW sucked but MLF sucked too. 

10 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Flacco has not looked better. 

And no, because if as you claim Flacco is so much better, he would have won more than one miracle game with the same team. 

The defense has been completely different since that 3rd game and is the only reason the Jets have had success. I don't know what I'm even debating this with you. You have no idea what you're talking about. 

14 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

No excuse for ZW not hitting easy screens. Where are the designed rollouts? The TEs, more ZW under center with quick slant throws or hooks to the outside, reverses. 

The Pats offense did exactly that to us, dink and dunk down field on a windy day. ZW sucked but MLF sucked too. 

I will simply bow out of this discussion.  Those plays were called on several occasions and the throws were atrocious.

8 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The defense has been completely different since that 3rd game and is the only reason the Jets have had success. I don't know what I'm even debating this with you. You have no idea what you're talking about. 

That is certainly projection. You clearly haven't a clue. While the defense is much improved, that has nothing to do with Flacco or the offense. 

9, 31 and 12. The respective point totals from Flaccos 3 starts this year. Tell me how the defensive shortcomings in those 3 games has anything to do with Flacco sucking ass. 

This little puke CANNOT be the quarterback next year. Plain and simple. The rest of this year???? Debatable for sure. Please no more Flacco! Ride it out- play White or the pre season scrub. Fine! Makes no difference- they will go nowhere this year without a real quarterback ( just can’t see Flaco anymore) 

Time to see what this team can do with even adequate qb play next year.