Did it look like Garett Wilson was yelling at Saleh?

Jetstream

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

well since he dropped a ball he aint allowed to say sh*t........

even if it is valid

it's true...can't defend Zach, but who knows Mims makes that catch and maybe the offense gets a rhythm there and has a better drive, day, field position...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

I thought Garrett Wilson did not yell at anyone in particular.  Instead he was aghast and upset that he got inside position on a quick slant and was not thrown the ball.  It was a critical third down.  When the WR gets inside on that play, that quick hitter is the QB's first read.  Garrett realized it was a mental mistake by Zach and he just exploded.

That body language was team toxic imo.  Really.  I do not know how Saleh can keep the lid on the bottle (keep the players from lashing out in public).

Indeed, the players see it and so do other coaches.   HC better wake up orhe will be looking for work agin too. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, AZSOJ said:

Indeed, the players see it and so do other coaches.   HC better wake up orhe will be looking for work agin too. 

I like the coach and the staff plenty.  He is trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Why does Zach have to be the worst QB in the league?  Why can't he just kindof suck?  You know, a middling muddle? 

• Upvote 3

I dont know about Saleh but on 3 different occasions, w/ 3 different receivers, I saw them put their hands up in frustration toward Zach.  Mims on the screen, G. Wilson on a slant and when he threw the little swing pass to Berrios 3 feet over his head, his boo sauce even gave him some frustrated body language.  

• Upvote 3