MiLF is a dreadful OC

Claymation

Flacco threw for 900 yds in 3 games. how come every QB but Zach does good in this offense. even last year all 3 guys had a better game then Zach.  its not ML.

i know Flacco was 1-2 and im not saying it should be him over White that replaces Zach. but to be fair Hall was still the 2nd RB and the defense didnt turn the corner until after the Bengal miscommunication game.

• Upvote 2

Zach had a horrific game but the offensive playcalling was garbage in every respect. I suspect LaFleur is told not to run an uptempo offense to give the defense time off the field but the offense almost always seems plodding from one bland play to the next. Zach makes it easy for defenses to contain the run but the playcalling needs some answers to a good run defense. 

No he didn’t have a good game, but it’s a legitimate question to wonder how much differently he’d call a game if Wilson was better, and tbh if the blocking was better (both from the OL and more; MC2 is a good runner but he still stinks at picking up a blitz). 

If the throwing, catching, and blocking was better then it’s naive to think all the play calls would still have been the same. 

Plenty often one is influencing the other.

****Ing shame. This D is legit & way ahead of schedule. 

• Upvote 1

It’s his ******* job to develop Zach, and manage the game, make adjustments, understand the weather and opponent 

that game plan was after a ******* bye week. 

Zach being indecisive and gun shy is a direct indictment of the coaching

which lafleur admitted last week btw 

• Upvote 1

I'm not really sure what you guys expect when you have the worst starting QB in the NFL running your offense. I think the Jets know that White will be much better then Wilson and it'll be hard to bring back Wilson if White plays well. That's why they're so hesitant to make a change.