We have 3 wrs that hate Wilson

kmnj

This is the kind of stuff that makes it so difficult to have a realistic conversation around here.

The WR's hate Zach Wilson?  Why? Because you do?  By all accounts..ALL - Zach's a hard working, nice, likable kid...

It is possible they were frustrated with the performance today?  Sure - would be tough not to be.

This isn't defending Zach, that's not what I'm doing here - but let's actually talk about what's relevant.

There's plenty to complain about - no reason to just attack.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 5
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3
  • Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I think you’re confusing personal “hatred” with “they know he sucks and the fact that he sucks is impacting their careers.”

Then say that.  

Or something like - we should be worried about the receivers giving up and getting frustrated with Zach.  Fair and understandable position - he was awful today.   

Don't say 3 WR's hate ZW, based on absolutely zero evidence, and state it as fact.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 2

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This is the kind of stuff that makes it so difficult to have a realistic conversation around here.

The WR's hate Zach Wilson?  Why? Because you do?  By all accounts..ALL - Zach's a hard working, nice, likable kid...

It is possible they were frustrated with the performance today?  Sure - would be tough not to be.

This isn't defending Zach, that's not what I'm doing here - but let's actually talk about what's relevant.

I'm sure they like him as a person but they hate playing with him, for sure.

• Upvote 2

I Do What I Want Whatever GIF

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Then say that.  

Or something like - we should be worried about the receivers giving up and getting frustrated with Zach.  Fair and understandable position - he was awful today.   

Don't say 3 WR's hate ZW, based on absolutely zero evidence, and state it as fact.

Fair. I am worried, but more so because we have a nice young group on offense and defense and I want to take advantage of the window while its open. Its been too damn long. Today I believe almost anyone else under center and we win.

• Upvote 1

It’s obvious the offense has no faith in Zach and I don’t think they really ever have, it always seemed forced when the media asked players about Wilson and they had to give positive responses. Zach is the problem but it won’t matter because he is juiced in.

• Upvote 1

Hate is a strong word - However I cant recall this level of weekly frustration from a WR Group so there has to be something to it - or do we need to hear from the TE’s Room next in order for it to be real? Breece Hall was the only RB who knew how to catch those errant throws in the flat? Yeah there were some drops too that didn’t help but the weather excuse has to go out the window since The Other Guy had one of his most accurate games in the same conditions…as much as I want Zach to succeed he continues to show little to nothing in terms of improvement but lots in regards to regression.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Ol Mimsy was shading on ZW today

I'm curious to see the all 22 on that play GW was pissed about. Didn't the announcers mentioned something about Mims running the wrong route? Unfortunately we are slowly seeing why they benched Mims for so long. Great talent but he's very inconsistent.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

40 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

People get too emotional....

I'm all for saying Zach played terribly today, because its true...

But if you're not in the locker room, you have no clue how his teammates feel about him...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Try calling plays for a QB who misses WR screens by 10 feet

Easier than it looks

Granted....I get it

But we didn't even attempt to move the ball down the field. Not saying to throw bombs against the wind....but all those swing passes fooled no one. It's exactly what the Pats wanted us to do 

• Upvote 1