We have 3 wrs that hate Wilson

kmnj

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

its way too strong and premature to say anyone hates Wilson, but the receivers will turn on him if they feel like he is keeping them from being successful....next week will be very telling.

Sure Moore requested a trade because he loves Zach 

• Upvote 3

This is the kind of stuff that makes it so difficult to have a realistic conversation around here.
The WR's hate Zach Wilson?  Why? Because you do?  By all accounts..ALL - Zach's a hard working, nice, likable kid...
It is possible they were frustrated with the performance today?  Sure - would be tough not to be.
This isn't defending Zach, that's not what I'm doing here - but let's actually talk about what's relevant.
There's plenty to complain about - no reason to just attack.

I didn’t hear one reason not to just attack Zach based on your rambling. Put up a defense of his performance/year and I will listen intently.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, carlito1171 said:

Granted....I get it

But we didn't even attempt to move the ball down the field. Not saying to throw bombs against the wind....but all those swing passes fooled no one. It's exactly what the Pats wanted us to do 

So brutal. Every offensive play, either a hail break right at Wilson or 2 runs getting stuffed on 1st and 2nd down.  If you saw 1 offensive series you saw them All.

A “good” play was just getting back to the LOS.  I’ve Never seen a Jet Offense look as ugly as it did today and I’ve seen 3rd string Jet QBs over multiple decades and never witnessed what I saw today.

2 yards of Offense in the 2nd half.  That’s unbelievable.

Right when I thought Wilson was turning the corner.  All last game vs Buffalo…plant, step, throw with eyes down field and hitting close to 75%.  Today?  Not sure he did that ONCE.  Lot of throwing off his back foot on 3rd and long after 2 runs that went nowhere and a look of confusion the entire game.

That Belichick just OWNS the Jets, and Wilson is going to have to take a seat soon, and it hurts me to say that.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, carlito1171 said:

People get too emotional....

I'm all for saying Zach played terribly today, because its true...

But if you're not in the locker room, you have no clue how his teammates feel about him...

I think it's becoming pretty obvious they know he sucks and is holding them back. Mims and Moore have requested trades, G Wilson was visibly upset, JFM and AVT posted stuff on twitter that was not flattering at all. It's pretty obvious at this point. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

So brutal. Every offensive play, either a hail break right at Wilson or 2 runs getting stuffed on 1st and 2nd down.  If you saw 1 offensive series you saw them All.

A “good” play was just getting back to the LOS.  I’ve Never seen a Jet Offense look as ugly as it did today and I’ve seen 3rd string Jet QBs over multiple decades and never witnessed what I saw today.

Right when I thought Wilson was turning the corner.  All last game vs Buffalo…plant, step, throw with eyes down field and hitting close to 75%.  Today?  Not sure he did that ONCE.  Lot of throwing off his back foot on 3rd and long after 2 runs that went nowhere and a look of confusion the entire game.

That Belichick just OWNS the Jets, and Wilson is going to have to take a seat soon, and it hurts me to say that.

And the only first down was from a penalty? And then not being able to convert even a 3rd and 1 after that gift? 
what we were watching today, was not football 

This is my biggest issue with Wilson.. and the last time I checked we had a qb coach... how can he continue to have the worst mechanics of anyone? At one point, you have to fix the basics one would think

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Justin Fields barely broke a sweat routing NE in prime time in their building 

Wilson’s excuses (the wind, NE taking away the easy stuff, etc.) are truly pathetic

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

This is my biggest issue with Wilson.. and the last time I checked we had a qb coach... how can he continue to have the worst mechanics of anyone? At one point, you have to fix the basics one would think

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thought the mechanics were fixed last week, plant step throw….plant step throw…for good. I was wrong. I don’t think I saw Wilson plant that back foot once today, and, no surprise, lots of passes off target.

How damaged was the Jet OL?  When I saw Feeny in there at the beginning of the game I physically shuddered, but I think I saw others I didn’t want to see also.  Just one jail break after another into the Jet back field and keying on the RB on first and second down who never had a chance, and LaFleur just kept at it, run, run, 3rd and long…punt.  Walter Peyton wouldn’t have had a chance.  Saw lots of Ty Johnson getting targeted too, which is Never a good thing.  What was up with that?

Just horrific, totally negated a great D performance.

Today is to be filed under “Every time I think I’m out (emotionally) they pull me back in”….drawer is full, but maybe they’ll be room for one more….today.

11 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Justin Fields barely broke a sweat routing NE in prime time in their building 

Wilson’s excuses (the wind, NE taking away the easy stuff, etc.) are truly pathetic

I thought about that game today too.

How were the Bears able to just wreck the All World D the Jets ALWAYS see when they play these f**ks?

Belichick reserves his sadism specifically for 2 dates on his calendar.

Wilson is just about out of excuses, and I’m one of his biggest supporters.

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

So you KNOW they "hate" him because he was bad?

I don't think anyone Hates Zach but he's pretty much always bad . This team should be 9-1  not 6-4 . We are what we are due to QB play and our coaching staff playing Flacco to start the season and keeping the leash on Zach just a bit too long. 

6 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

So you think a player would turn on their team mate after one game? 

Garrett Wilson was the first player to make a comment about Zach's arm in preseason, just cause he backed him publicly doesn't mean this hasn't been festering.

I think Zach's post game comments are going to piss off a lot of the lockerroom. JFM liked a tweet that called Zach out already.

2 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Games where the Jets have scored at least 30 points vs. Belichick's defense in the past 20 years

Chad Pennington 2002  30-17 W

Brett Favre  2008  34-31 W

That's it

Pretty depressing when you think about it...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

Garrett Wilson was the first player to make a comment about Zach's arm in preseason, just cause he backed him publicly doesn't mean this hasn't been festering.

I think Zach's post game comments are going to piss off a lot of the lockerroom. JFM liked a tweet that called Zach out already.

GW had like 200 yards in back to back games before today. Wilson is a 23 year old who gave a stupid answer to a question. By all accounts wilson is a team guy and liked in the locker room. Wilson was bad today but you are being hysterical about some post game comments to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Anyone think Mims played a good game today .. please sign here.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Compared to Wilson ? He did outstanding. He went back to catch a pass for long gain, a throw that easily could have been picked. I even notice a little push off db at end so wouldn’t be a fight for ball..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Games where the Jets have scored at least 30 points vs. Belichick's defense in the past 20 years

Chad Pennington 2002  30-17 W

Brett Favre  2008  34-31 W

That's it

Pretty depressing when you think about it...

I didn’t know it was that “good”.  The domination has been so complete.  I wouldn’t bet that they even scored 30 one time.

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

GW had like 200 yards in back to back games before today. Wilson is a 23 year old who gave a stupid answer to a question. By all accounts wilson is a team guy and liked in the locker room. Wilson was bad today but you are being hysterical about some post game comments to be honest. 

Sources inside the Jets' losing locker room told SNY that Wilson was walking around after the game 'like he isn't the problem,'" Connor Hughes of SNY reported. "It rubbed more than a few the wrong way, frustrating several others. 

this is supposed when many have yet to hear about his presser

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Sources inside the Jets' losing locker room told SNY that Wilson was walking around after the game 'like he isn't the problem,'" Connor Hughes of SNY reported. "It rubbed more than a few the wrong way, frustrating several others. 

this is supposed when many have yet to hear about his presser

How is he supposed to walk around? 

• Haha 1