Zach Wilson says he doesn’t feel like he let his defense down

6 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Pussy ass bitch loser. And that’s coming from someone who never thought he’d be good but defended him as a good kid, good teammate. Piece of excrement comment right there from Zach. I despise him right now. 

I'm on the Goodman train.Cant stand him. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I just realized Wilson is Tebow level accurate.

Check out the sidearm screen to Moore. He's lucky a lineman didn't step up. Could been a pick 6. Horrible way to throw a screen. He looked cool doin it though. At least he and his mommy thought it was cool.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Wilson is toast

He’s lost the locker room, that is if he ever had it in the 1st place 

Wow.

This may be the defining moment for Saleh. We already have a WR who we know is in open revolt - He will be "told you so-ing" teammates all week and may suddenly find some support.

The defensive players don't really care so long as they're winning - If anything they get even more acclaim for the close won games - But when they play like than and lose things will look very different. 

Zach's comments exacerbate everything. Just an unbelievable lack of humility. The post game pressers are the easy part. Kid needs benching even if it's for no other reason than to humble him some. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

In a sense, Wilson helped the D a little bit. Covered for some missed tackles, and specifically gave Mosley cover by being way worse. 

“In the land of the blind…”

Wilson was brutal. Any defender who was merely less-brutal was covered up by other defenders totally crushing it today. There just was no Breece Hall to proportionally cover up for Wilson, though, the way Quinnen & others did for a few meh/bleh defenders. 

I thought Alexander had a rough day overall, and the defense gave up some chunk plays, but you have to admire their bend don't break response over and over again. So they gave up some yards. That was to be expected against any decent opponent. Wilson played literally like Hackenburg; accuracy was completely terrible. And I knew the running game was in trouble when I saw Feeney playing at right guard. That was a retro to 2021 moment as well. The OL had no push in the running game and was stuffed at the line of scrimmage. Wilson couldn't throw himself out of a paper bag, could even find safety valve dumps under pressure. Nothing. Just a dismal, terrible performance by a professional level athlete. Was the offensive gameplan a problem? Yes. Because the running game was zero and they kept at it with runs between the tackles for 1 and 2 yards when it was clear the line couldn't open holes.

The Pats were the better offensive team. If they simply made the two field goals they missed, the score would have been pretty much the same. The Jets offense owes their defense an apology.

10 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I didn’t see the game today. But it sounds like same old with Zach overthrowing receivers even guys 5 yards away being unsuccessful with check downs which are the mainstays of an offense keep drives moving etc. OK benching Zach might be the best thing for the team and for Zach. But you have to hate seeing teammates going after a teammate who had a bad game. As if they never had them. 

You didn't  see the game so I can understand the sentiment but Zach was bad on an epic level yesterday. So bad I can't  believe he didn't  get benched at some point. The only reason for him staying in game was we were tied at 3-3 and Saleh was probably hoping the run game would save him at the end but that didn't  happen. He was so bad that with 2 minutes to go, Saleh looked like he wanted to run the clock down, go to OT and hope for tie. 

56 minutes ago, fullblast said:

It really hurts watching these clips. We should have swept this ******* team and put them on tankathon watch.

Look at his feet on that throw. HIs lead leg is going left while Conklin is running right and there really isn't heavy pressure. Just consistently awful mechanics from this scrub. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fullblast said:

It really hurts watching these clips. We should have swept this ******* team and put them on tankathon watch.

I wonder if J.T O'Sullivan touches on this game in his QB School episodes, I think he's the best in the business and you're going to see guys wide open.  Zach was missing dudes and scared to pull the trigger, all day.  That was next level awful, he's mechanically the worst QB I've ever seen.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Look at his feet on that throw. HIs lead leg is going left while Conklin is running right and there really isn't heavy pressure. Just consistently awful mechanics from this scrub. 

Just now, JiFields said:

I wonder if J.T O'Sullivan touches on this game in his QB School episodes, I think he's the best in the business and you're going to see guys wide open.  Zach was missing dudes and scared to pull the trigger, all day.  That was next level awful, he's mechanically the worst QB I've ever seen.

Big Brother Podcast GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

If this play doesn’t expose Wilson as a one read guy what other evidence do people need?

While I agree generally, he did make two reads on this play. Unfortunately, the first read was apparently in Greek, so he passed on it, only to **** up the 2nd read too.

• Haha 2