Does anyone else feel bad for the boy?

Hansen

23 year old kid taking all the criticism. Coach gets no criticism even though I didn’t think he really had his team ready today. 

I’ll defend Zach. He’s a good looking kid, he’s rich, he’s young, he bangs milfs. Far more successful life than me already even if he doesn’t complete another pass. 

• Thumb Down 17
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 3
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Hansen said:

23 year old kid taking all the criticism. Coach gets no criticism even though I didn’t think he really had his team ready today. 

I’ll defend Zach. He’s a good looking kid, he’s rich, he’s young, he bangs milfs. Far more successful life than me already even if he doesn’t complete another pass. 

Look past your mancrush....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hansen said:

Saleh didnt have his team ready? seriously? the defense was great. they gave up only 3 points. this loss in all on Zach

• Upvote 4

I don't feel bad for him he is young , good looking and rich as fuk. But I do hate to watch him make youthful errors like today's press conference misstep ...never like seeing stuff like that .. cause you know he meant no malice and is searching to find his way

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Hansen said:

200.gif

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Hansen said:

Yep poor Elijah, poor Denzel, poor Garret! 

• Upvote 3

I don’t feel bad for him.   I want to know what football God the Jets pissed off to keep drafting not just bad QBs.  They keep drafting the worst QBs in the league and it’s not close.    You would think blind luck could get at least just below average.   Nope, the Jets keep finding QBs who suck my will to live.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don’t feel bad for him.   I want to know what football God the Jets pissed off to keep drafting not just bad QBs.  They keep drafting the worst QBs in the league and it’s not close.    You would think blind luck could get at least just below average.   Nope, the Jets keep finding QBs who suck my will to live.

Well that’s the point. He didn’t draft himself. The Jets did. He’s not coaching himself. Saleh is. 

Im just not a big fan of this whole situation. I feel like the GM and the coaches are being showered with praise and while Zach is getting showered with tomatoes. If Zach fails it’s a huge organizational failure. You’d have to question Douglas’s ability to scout a QB and Salehs ability to develop one. 

• Thumb Down 2

14 minutes ago, Hansen said:

Well that’s the point. He didn’t draft himself. The Jets did. He’s not coaching himself. Saleh is. 

Im just not a big fan of this whole situation. I feel like the GM and the coaches are being showered with praise and while Zach is getting showered with tomatoes. If Zach fails it’s a huge organizational failure. You’d have to question Douglas’s ability to scout a QB and Salehs ability to develop one. 

1) The rest of the roster is legit.  Douglas deserves the praise.

2) Other QB's have performed well in the 2 years that Saleh/LaFleur have been here.  The scheme/philosophy may well suck but its such a small part of the problem that it barely matters.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) The rest of the roster is legit.  Douglas deserves the praise.

2) Other QB's have performed well in the 2 years that Saleh/LaFleur have been here.  The scheme/philosophy may well suck but its such a small part of the problem that it barely matters.

That’s not entirely true.

Joe Flacco and Mike White were pretty bad outside of 1 amazing game for White and the last two minutes of the Cleveland game for Flacco. 

The offense isn’t explosive enough. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hansen said:

When did Zach's  mom get an account? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Hansen said:

Uh, Was Darnold a huge organizational  fail, or did he just suck like he did on the Panthers? 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Hansen said:

Or he might be undevelopable, if his attitude is any indication 

• Upvote 2

I don't give a F about these guys personal lives that's how you guys become insufferable fanboys over grown men.....I just want the player to stop being treated like a boy we are trying to make the playoffs...if he can't play QB on a professional level get him off the field and put someone in who can and I don't care where he was drafted. 

• Post of the Week 2

35 minutes ago, Hansen said:

As years go by you pretty much understand that the odds are against just about Any team drafting a QB in the 1st Rd.

1 hour ago, Hansen said:

I feel bad his dream of being a great NFL QB is almost assuredly never going to be achived.

I don't feel bad for him in pretty much any other way.  As noted, he can comfort himself with his millions whilst never working another day in his life if he is smart.

• Upvote 1

I always feel bad for our young Quarterbacks when they are struggling. Whether it's Zach, Darnold, Geno, Sanchez, etc. I want to see it work out, and i'll always root for them.

But the Head Coach deserves no criticism. Neither does the OC either. This game was on Zach. He should have owned it in the post game press conference and he didn't. I don't think it's anything that can't be resolved but i'm sure his teammates are annoyed. Hopefully he turns it around. He needs to fast.

9 hours ago, Hansen said:

I'm sorry you're not successful at life. 

9 hours ago, Hansen said:

they weren't ready?  the defense gives up all of 3 points and keeps the patsies from extending drives and they weren't ready?  and even the offense was making the plays that wilson was able to execute.  in my opinion it all came down to wilson not throwing the ball very well and la fleur not calling plays that work. it's hard to say if the plays called were good from the tv view but i didn't see any really good play except when they had two guys in the backfield and wilson missed a sideline pass to ty johnson.  that play almost worked like it was supposed to.  hopefully la fleur and wilson get these things cleaned up before chicago.