Jump to content

This is true talent...a must watch!!!


Bronx
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

That last throw was good, great D by that LB 

It was the right read.  It was a sh!tty throw.  My main issue was he didn't take enough shots down the field.  Other than the Mims completion and that wheel route, what other vertical throws did Wilson even try?  People are figuring LaFleur out.  Single coverage on the verticals because they're just clearing out underneath space for crossers, digs and rub routes... 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

That last throw was good, great D by that LB 

He had a RB 2-3 yards in front of the Defender, and the pass was horribly under thrown.  That said, it truly was windy and that could have affected the pass.  Don't get me wrong, he is by far the worst QB in the league this year and in recent memory from years past.

 

On a side note, the pass before the second pass in that video was to a wide open Elijah Moore and was thrown out of bounds for a would be first down.  His worst pass of the day, and that is saying something.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hawk said:

He had a RB 2-3 yards in front of the Defender, and the pass was horribly under thrown.  That said, it truly was windy and that could have affected the pass.  Don't get me wrong, he is by far the worst QB in the league this year and in recent memory from years past.

 

On a side note, the pass before the second pass in that video was to a wide open Elijah Moore and was thrown out of bounds for a would be first down.  His worst pass of the day, and that is saying something.  

I don’t think that play stands out as bad and certainly should be part of this video

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s definitely frustrating, but the defense and the skill players (Hall hopefully returning to form by Nov’23) have this team PRIMED for a veteran mercenary QB to step in lead this team to a better record while Wilson sits. This team does not have the time for ANOTHER rookie QB to develop, they need a veteran QB that can lead this team to perform better than the current QB situation. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hansen said:

Damb even Nania (huge homer) is ripping him. 

why do fans pay attention to people who are wrong consistently?  These are the same guys who were telling you that you were stupid a few weeks ago if you thought Zach was playing poorly.  These basement analysts are the worst I don't need to watch 20 hours of tape a week to tell you Wilson has sucked all year.

  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

It was the right read.  It was a sh!tty throw.  My main issue was he didn't take enough shots down the field.  Other than the Mims completion and that wheel route, what other vertical throws did Wilson even try?  People are figuring LaFleur out.  Single coverage on the verticals because they're just clearing out underneath space for crossers, digs and rub routes... 

Exactly how the hell can Wilson take a shot down the field when he airmails throws over Mims' head (who is 6'3") on a simple screen pass?  No, we've seen enough of Zach Wilson. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bronx said:

 

LMFAO!!!  It was like a flashback to last year's ZW.  Btw, on the scoresheet he didn't throw any INTs so we can continue to pretend that he played "mistake free".

There were a couple of passes that shouldn't have been included in that video and I wish they were removed because this video would've EASILY held up without any "fluff". 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

*Disclaimer ZW was terrible. No excuse 

 

Even if he hits those 2 wide open WR screens. Where are they going? At most a yard or 2?

MLF needed to adjust to how bad ZW was playing and attack the Pats a different way. He didn’t. 
 

sh*t day at the office for MLF also

Attack how? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Attack how? 

Mentioned this in other threads. He would throw on first. If it was incomplete it was always followed up with a run on 2nd. If that’s you mindset, based on how ZW was playing, might as well run on first also. Hope to wear them down and over time 1 breaks off

or roll ZW out, start him under center, RPOs, let him throw 3 straight downs. Anything except the same thing every drive. Pass, incompletion, run

Granted the first down plays might have been there for the taking but ZW couldn’t do it and they weren’t benching him. Good coaches adjust in the fly. MLF  didn’t today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Play calls were really bad. No adjustment due to the wind. Where were the quick passes to TEs and RBs in middle of field and just move the chains. They kept trying to go outside the hash marks. The one good pass Zach had to Mims over the middle he jumps and then short arms it inside of running through and taking it in stride. Would have been a TD.

Looked like JLF was trying to prevent Zach from getting picked off even though 2 came close. This was a 2 TE game. What happened tp Herbig, how was he hurt?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anthony Jet said:

Mentioned this in other threads. He would throw on first. If it was incomplete it was always followed up with a run on 2nd. If that’s you mindset, based on how ZW was playing, might as well run on first also. Hope to wear them down and over time 1 breaks off

or roll ZW out, start him under center, RPOs, let him throw 3 straight downs. Anything except the same thing every drive. Pass, incompletion, run

Granted the first down plays might have been there for the taking but ZW couldn’t do it and they weren’t benching him. Good coaches adjust in the fly. MLF  didn’t today. 

As mentioned in other threads there were RPOs. 

MC & JR were a combined 15-24.  You’re asking the OC to create magic. 

There were completions out there. The QB just isn’t ready to be a NFL QB. On and off the field. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...