This is true talent...a must watch!!!

Bronx

1 hour ago, BigB said:

Play calls were really bad. No adjustment due to the wind. Where were the quick passes to TEs and RBs in middle of field and just move the chains. They kept trying to go outside the hash marks. The one good pass Zach had to Mims over the middle he jumps and then short arms it inside of running through and taking it in stride. Would have been a TD.

Looked like JLF was trying to prevent Zach from getting picked off even though 2 came close. This was a 2 TE game. What happened tp Herbig, how was he hurt?

I'm assuming you don't have Twitter bc of you did there are many, and I mean many videos of Jets WR's running open all day yesterday. The only issue I had with LaFleur yesterday was throwing two screen passes to Mims when you have guys who can actually make people miss like Berrios and Moore on the team.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

*Disclaimer ZW was terrible. No excuse 

Even if he hits those 2 wide open WR screens. Where are they going? At most a yard or 2?

MLF needed to adjust to how bad ZW was playing and attack the Pats a different way. He didn’t. 

sh*t day at the office for MLF also

What way was that?

18 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What way was that?

Run run run

RPO

QB rollouts 

How about letting him take the snap under center 

anything  

Not that I think any of this would’ve worked. ZW was terrible. He missed guys all over the field. But it was obvious he couldn’t accomplish what they were trying to do and they weren’t pulling him. Have to do something different 

34 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Not that I think any of this would’ve worked. ZW was terrible. He missed guys all over the field. But it was obvious he couldn’t accomplish what they were trying to do and they weren’t pulling him. Have to do something different 

I think the idea that our O-Co could have play-called the game in a way that would have changed anything is, sadly, a pipe dream.

You may also want to consider that the play-calling itself may in fact be limited by what Zach is able to do.

You can't just call something different the team hasn't worked on, and/or Zach hasn't shown any ability to run in practice.

23 hours ago, choon328 said:

I'm assuming you don't have Twitter bc of you did there are many, and I mean many videos of Jets WR's running open all day yesterday. The only issue I had with LaFleur yesterday was throwing two screen passes to Mims when you have guys who can actually make people miss like Berrios and Moore on the team.  

I watched Kurt Warner showing every Zach pass play. There were not many WRs open at all.

New England threw the ball down field an average of 4 yards and the Jets 10 yards. Jets had too many seam and go routes for this wind and Jets had no run game. New England RB was breaking tackles all day keeping team in manageable downs.