Jump to content

Saleh on switching to White: "Furthest thing on my mind"


Bronx
 Share

Recommended Posts

I totally understand his answer after the game and there's no need to give the media any

stories.  But he owes it to the team/organization to prep White as a replacement because

if Wilson starts off cold against CHI the stadium will be in an uproar

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2022 at 6:42 AM, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Of course he has thought about it, probably all night. However making that change stops the Zach Wilson experience forever on its tracks in New York. Is that the right thing to do? Maybe, maybe not. I am sure communication with Wilson changed after the whole injury issue at the beggining of the year, in which the Wilson camp said one thing and the Jets said another. So Saleh knows if he pulls the trigger in changing Wilson now, it is over. He will not get anything positivie out of Wilson again. Maybe I am wrong, but that is the vibe I get. 

You can't have 77 yards total offence 2 yards in the second half and be on an NFL field sorry.not happening.they won those games despite him

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

So now, we know. Saleh has made the decision, and I still feel that the Wilson experience has now finished with the Jets. You can´t make that kind of change and expect to flip back to Wilson. I don´t think so. Unless White is absolutely horrendous. 

They'll go with Flacco or Strevler. I wonder if they will give a refund on all of the Zach Wilson jerseys that were sold?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

So now, we know. Saleh has made the decision, and I still feel that the Wilson experience has now finished with the Jets. You can´t make that kind of change and expect to flip back to Wilson. I don´t think so. Unless White is absolutely horrendous. 

Why not?  I know everyone - beat writers, talk shows, social media all like to finalize everything today.  But let it all play out.

Geno Smith was written off by everyone..Mims and Moore too. As I recall so was Quinnen Williams...

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Why not?  I know everyone - beat writers, talk shows, social media all like to finalize everything today.  But let it all play out.

Geno Smith was written off by everyone..Mims and Moore too. As I recall so was Quinnen Williams...

 

 

 

You are probably right. They could go back to Wilson. I should have added, "imo" I dont think that Wilson stays as Jet long term.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

You are probably right. They could go back to Wilson. I should have added, "imo" I dont think that Wilson stays as Jet long term.

everyone has an opinion..I just don't understand why we (not just you) all have to make a prediction..Guess that's the social media world today...I'd rather see how it all plays out and hope as Jets fans that he develops as the organization hoped when they picked him

They are actually trying to develop him old school now..Bravo!   Sit, learn, work your ass off and go win back the job..When/if?  We will see.  It's on Wilson now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, C Mart said:

everyone has an opinion..I just don't understand why we (not just you) all have to make a prediction..Guess that's the social media world today...I'd rather see how it all plays out and hope as Jets fans that he develops as the organization hoped when they picked him

They are actually trying to develop him old school now..Bravo!   Sit, learn, work your ass off and go win back the job..When/if?  We will see.  It's on Wilson now.

You are in a fan board which is intended to give opinions, which may include predictions, lol, but I get your frustration

I think that the time to develop him old school, as you say, was last year, the Jets, and Wilson for that matter, are way too late to attempt that now. In my opinion, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...