Tom Brady set to become a free agent after 2022 season with Bucs

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

I know we’ve said this for about 10 years but he’s washed. He’s literally done. 

I don't think so.  If he's available this offseason (and he might be) and he's willing to play for the Jets (and we are a win-now team with a great defense and some talented pieces on offense) then I say we go for it.  The idea of breaking our losing streak in New England with TB12 as our QB would be hilarious.

We might be kind of repulsed by the idea but could you imagine what Pat fans would think seeing TB12 in green and white (or black)?!

I don't think so.  If he's available this offseason (and he might be) and he's willing to play for the Jets (and we are a win-now team with a great defense and some talented pieces on offense) then I say we go for it.  The idea of breaking our losing streak in New England with TB12 as our QB would be hilarious.
We might be kind of repulsed by the idea but could you imagine what Pat fans would think seeing TB12 in green and white (or black)?!
Our OLine might make this a place he has no interest in playing. Plus I could see him pulling a Revis and going home to NE for a year.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Our OLine might make this a place he has no interest in playing. Plus I could see him pulling a Revis and going home to NE for a year.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Pats don't want him and he doesn't want them.  And our OL will be fine if it returns healthy next year. 

I've lived through Pennyboywonder, Sanchize, GlassJawGeno, The Hack, Darnold, and Zach. Zach is clearly the worst of them all and I would like nothing more than to be rid of him. Still, I'm here every day, and love rooting for the Jets. All of that being said, if brady ever laced up for this team, I would never ever forgive them for it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I've lived through Pennyboywonder, Sanchize, GlassJawGeno, The Hack, Darnold, and Zach. Zach is clearly the worst of them all and I would like nothing more than to be rid of him. Still, I'm here every day, and love rooting for the Jets. All of that being said, if brady ever laced up for this team, I would never ever forgive them for it. 

The beautiful part is that Pats fans would be so hurt if TB12 played for the green and white.  And if he were to win a SB with us, it would burn them so badly.  I love the revenge angle.  Plus sports is entertainment.  It would be hilarious if TB12 finished his career here.  

2 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

1. It ain't happening...for a multitude of reasons

2. In some freak alternate universe where it's possible, we'd have to invest in getting the OL corrected. Brady gets the ball out quick but at 46 he's not the person you want taking any serious hits 

3. It ain't happening 

1) If TB12 wants to continue playing (and nobody loves football more than he does), he's not going to have a lot of options.  And he's not coming back for a rebuild.  At 46, he'd be the most win-now QB of all-time.  The Jets are an excellent fit.  We're a QB away from being a serious contender.

2) We'll have plenty of OL talent next year (they have plenty of time to get healthy between now and then).

3) See #1

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

1) If TB12 wants to continue playing (and nobody loves football more than he does), he's not going to have a lot of options.  And he's not coming back for a rebuild.  At 46, he'd be the most win-now QB of all-time.  The Jets are an excellent fit.  We're a QB away from being a serious contender.

2) We'll have plenty of OL talent next year (they have plenty of time to get healthy between now and then).

3) See #1

I don't think he has any interest in playing in cold weather anymore....all of his destinations the 1st go around were in the south. I'm not one of these emotional dudes who harbor hate towards a man I never met in my life LOL, I just don't see it as a possibility....

Maybe we have a different gauge of our talent on OL, but I believe regardless of who's under center its gonna take a FA signing or draft pick to fill it in

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Easily.  And we'd be Super Bowl contenders this year.

Agree.  The Jets are very good in every respect other than the QB that is so bad, he could hold back the 85 Bears from winning.  What a game the defense played.  And the frustration from the pass catchers.  How much more obvious does it have to be ??? Zach Wilson needs to be sidelined.  Well past time. 

Just now, VJphillyfan said:

Are you guys 5 years old?  The objective is to win a super bowl.  Not lose and maybe go .500 with inept Wilson if the defense and running game are lights out

Plus it would be incredible to burn this memory (TB12 holding a SB trophy in green and white) into the heads of Patriots' fans.

TB12 gets revenge on BB

Jet fans get revenge for the Revis SB in New England.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Plus it would be incredible to burn this memory (TB12 holding a SB trophy in green and white) into the heads of Patriots' fans.

TB12 gets revenge on BB

Jet fans get revenge for the Revis SB in New England.

Isn’t 50% of this board Yankees fans?  How many ex Red Sox have won championships with the Yankees?