Jump to content

Cimini: Jets defense has “raw” feelings towards Zach


Rhg1084
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Now it CLEARLY falls on Saleh to show who’s the HCIC and make a change/statement to the offense before he loses the locker room for having a double standard. 

Saleh is stubborn as sh*t. ZW will be starting next week and they will pretend he's not a terrible QB. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Zach career is ultimately coming down to this Sunday. If he stinks against a bad Bears team at home, the fans will let him know. 

I will be watching Carr and Jimmy G closely the rest of the way out.

Carr just signed an extension with the Raiders.  (I don't care if he has an out clause after this year).

TB12 is the easiest plug-and-play fix if we're going for a veteran.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Carr just signed an extension with the Raiders.  (I don't care if he has an out clause after this year).

TB12 is the easiest plug-and-play fix if we're going for a veteran.

Signing Brady is maybe the one chance I will ever have of seeing this Godforsaken franchise winning a super bowl.

  • Ugh 3
  • Doh! 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

TB12 will be a UFA.  Rodgers would cost us (probably quite a bit).

Rodgers would cost 3-4 first round picks plus he would never get along with this GM and the owner. Rodgers can’t get along with management in Green Bay and they are owned by the fans 
 

Brady would cost 0 draft picks and would love to have the ultimate revenge over Belichick

  • Upvote 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Ha! Favre was had for a 3rd and a conditional 5th rounder. Rodgers can be had for a 4th rounder and change. 

And their cap space is a huge issue with his contract. They dont have much leverage other than him being a hall of famer that's at 50% of himself. 

If we could get 10% of Rodgers on this team, we would be a contender. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VJphillyfan said:

Rodgers would cost 3-4 first round picks plus he would never get along with this GM and the owner. 
 

Brady would cost 0 draft picks and would love to have the ultimate revenge over Belichick

Plus if he were ever able to win a SB with the Jets, it would probably ruin the memory of him for Pats fans. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

This could get very ugly. D is Championship quality, and the O - specifically the QB play - is selling them short.

Zach's tone-deaf press conference just poured fuel on the fire.

It’s on Saleh or he loses a Lot of credibility so the media, fans, and possibly locker room 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Now it CLEARLY falls on Saleh to show who’s the HCIC and make a change/statement to the offense before he loses the locker room for having a double standard. 

Not even the offense. He owes it to the defense who put in a heroic effort yesterday. If he wants his defense to play hard he needs to make a change. 

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

TB12 would NEVER come to play here so lets let this idea die on the vine right now please. 

If TB12 wants to keep playing, he's going to have limited options.  The Jets have a very good situation for him. 

In any case, JD absolutely better check in on this situation.

  • WTF? 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Plus if he were ever able to win a SB with the Jets, it would probably ruin the memory of him for Pats fans. 

Brady is very savvy regarding media. He knows if he won a super bowl in NY he’d be up to his eyeballs in endorsements money next 40 years and he just lost a ton of money in that crypto nonsense and his ex wife will clean him out in the divorce 

 

 

SIGN BRADY!!!!!!!!!

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VJphillyfan said:

Brady is very savvy regarding media. He knows if he won a super bowl in NY he’d be up to his eyeballs in endorsements money next 40 years and he just lost a ton of money in that crypto nonsense and his ex wife will clean him out in the divorce 

SIGN BRADY!!!!!!!!!

Right now, it feels like he'd be an excellent fit.

  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Brady is very savvy regarding media. He knows if he won a super bowl in NY he’d be up to his eyeballs in endorsements money next 40 years and he just lost a ton of money in that crypto nonsense and his ex wife will clean him out in the divorce 

 

 

SIGN BRADY!!!!!!!!!

There was a pre-nup and he’s set for life $$$.

 

it’s ego that would cause him to come here and we don’t need a 45+ year old cadaver as QB who will wilt and break as soon As he takes a snap for the Jets. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

There was a pre-nup and he’s set for life $$$.

 

it’s ego that would cause him to come here and we don’t need a 45+ year old cadaver as QB who will wilt and break as soon As he takes a snap for the Jets. 

He lost a lot in FTX.  He still has a high paying announcer job set up for himself when he retires but I think he still loves the sport and wants another SB (if he gets to 8 then he doubles Montana).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...