Jimmy G in 23!

IndianaJet

Lucky for the Jets, there are actually going to be quite a few viable veteran options available this offseason and every single one of them will be a significant upgrade from Zach Wilson.  And they'll be a very attractive landing spot being that they are loaded w/ talent on offense w/ a Super Bowl caliber defense.

I'd also watching Carr, Minshew and beg the Bears to trade Justin Fields to us

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JiFields said:

Lucky for the Jets, there are actually going to be quite a few viable veteran options available this offseason and every single one of them will be a significant upgrade from Zach Wilson.  And they'll be a very attractive landing spot being that they are loaded w/ talent on offense w/ a Super Bowl caliber defense.

I'd also watching Carr, Minshew and beg the Bears to trade Justin Fields to us

ABZ in 23!

18 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Trademarked.

I wouldn't mind Carr either, but he's still under contract, they gave up a ton of draft capital for his best friend Adams....I just don't see him leaving the Raiders.

Jimmy g is so bad.  The niners have him, watched him play and decided to draft trey lance and get rid of him. 

He's a younger Joe Flacco. 

Better than what Wilson is doing now? Sure.. but he's a backup.